Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How...

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 1 - How...

Chapter 1 - How...
Betrayed Kindness

--Ch.1 How...--

Turquoise blue tears fell off his face as Shuichi held his hand against his beet red cheek. He was kneeling down on one knee, holding the knee with his free arm. 'How could he...?' thought Shuichi as he stared up at his supposed best friend. Hiro had been drinking. He was depressed. Ayaka had just broken up with him the day before and Shuichi had come over this evening to comfort him. When he had come over, he felt something was wrong. He remembered...

oOoOoOo FlashBack oOoOoOo

Shuichi had stopped by Eiri's to tell him he was going over to Hiro's and would be home around 9. As usual, Yuki just shrugged it off. With a cheerful "See ya later, LOVE YA!", Shuichi left. He ran quickly to Hiro's. People stopped and stared at the huge pink glob rushing by them.

He finally made it. Standing in front of his friend's door, breathless, he knocked. "It's open" yelled Hiro, his voice really tired. Shuichi stepped in. 'Something's not right...' he thought. He walked into the living, his eyes opened widely. He was surprised at what he saw.

Beer cans were everywhere. The ash tray was filled with cigarrette butts and ashes. Hiro sat there, looking down. "H-Hiro..?" Shuichi managed to get out. "What?" snapped back Hiro. Shuichi sat down next to him, trying to look at his friend's face. "Are you a-all right?" Hiro looked up at him, "I'm fine!" A cold look was in his eyes, never had Shuichi seen his best friend's eyes like this. He moved back almost immediately, shocked at his friend.

"I wanna help you Hiro" said Shuichi, unusually calm.

"I said I'm FINE!" snapped back Hiro furiously. He wanted Shuichi's help, just not now.

"Hiro..." Shuichi slowly moved closer to his best friend of many years. Almost immediately, Hiro smacked Shuichi. He fell on the floor, holding his cheek.

oOoOoOo End Flashback oOoOoOo

"Go home Shu" Hiro said calmly, looking away. Shuichi got up and slowly walked to the door. He opened it and looked back and saw Hiro standing there, looking down. "...Bye" he said quietly as he left. Hiro stood there, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Shuichi slowly walked home, tears falling. He finally saw Yuki's apartment in the distance and picked up his pace. Soon he was opening the door to his lover's home. Yuki heard him and looked at his clock. 'Only 7:30, wonder why the brat is home so early, he's not gunna let me finish my novel, wonder why he hasn't yelled 'YUKI I'M HOME!' yet' He waited, still silence. He finally decided to get up from his desk after saving his story and closing his laptop. He walked out into the hallway. He saw the boy sitting on the couch, looking at the floor. He walked up to him and sat down.

"So why are you so early, brat?" said Yuki, some concern in his voice. Shuichi looked up, "Nothing..."

Eiri saw the red mark on the pink baka's cheek. His eyes widened. "What happened?" He touched Shuichi's cheek, gently, trying not to hurt him. Shuichi started to cry even harder, but instead of snuggling into Yuki, he turned away and pulled his knees up, crying into them. Yuki put a hand on Shuichi's shoulder, "Shuichi, was it Hiroshi?"

Shuichi just nodded, turning into Yuki. Yuki held him, shaking his head. 'All this time, he was on my case making sure I didn't hurt Shu, and then he turns around and hits him...what happened?' Yuki pulls Shuichi away, holding the boy's shoulders and looking down at him. "What happened?" Shuichi had calmed down a bit.

"H-Hiro...he's depressed, c-crushed from the breakup, h-he didn't mean it, I know it...it's not his f-fault..." Shuichi looked away. Yuki shook him a bit, trying to get his attention. "WHAT did he do?" Yuki said. "He h-hit me..." Shuichi said and broke into crying again. Yuki again held him. He waited for the boy to calm down til he spoke again. Shuichi steadily decreased his crying until it was just whimpering.

Yuki looked down and saw Shuichi was sleeping. He carried the boy to his bedroom and laid him down on the bed. He took off the loose shirt Shuichi had been wearing and pulled the covers over the young boy. He walked back into living and grabbed the phone, looking through the phone's memory for Hiro's number. He found it and called.

"Hiroshi?" said Yuki, coldly.

"What?" Hiro almost mumbled into the phone.

"What happened?"

Hiro hesitated, "Nothing"

"Don't tell me nothing. Tell me now and I won't beat the crap out of you"

"Now who's the one saving Shu? Now you know how it is when Shuichi shows up crying. Quite saddening isn't it? Seeing someone you love down like that?" Hiro smirked.

"Tell me, you damn bastard" Yuki would have yelled if he hadn't remember his lover sleeping in the other room.

"Ya really wanna know? Shu came over, I was mad, he wouldn't stop bugging me so I accidently smacked him letting my emotions get the best of me. You happy?" Hiro said sarcastically.

"No I'm not. You hurt my Shui--" Yuki stopped. Had he just called Shuichi his own? Stunned at this, Yuki slowly lowered the phone.

"Hello? Hello?"

Yuki dropped the phone and Hiro hung up. Yuki got up and walked to his room. He sat on the bed. Before he knew it, he dozed off.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

o0Kiki0o on December 6, 2005, 10:27:14 AM

o0Kiki0o on
o0Kiki0odude that was great!! write more!! hey is this the yuki from fruits basket? tell me by leaving a comment on one of my stories. Hey everybody, read my story!!! it's called, one day in band!! check it out!! it'a romance story and it's great!! *very romancy*

Leave_me_alone on May 15, 2005, 8:29:44 AM

Leave_me_alone on
Leave_me_aloneOooh yay thanks. Yea I wrote it in my spare time. Fit perfectly so I was like What the heck, let's use it!

Leave_me_alone on May 13, 2005, 8:55:47 AM

Leave_me_alone on
Leave_me_aloneThanks for the compliment. Whoa big word. o.o;; I hadda make Yuki sweet. I love Yuki *Hugs the novelist* He's my favorite..odd