Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - What the...

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 2 - What the...

Chapter 2 - What the...
--Ch.2 What the..?--

The sunlight breaks its way through a small creak in the curtains and falls upon Yuki's face. Yuki opens his eyes, wakened by the sudden small amount of light. He looks around and doesn't see Shuichi. He thought his arms were wrapped around his waist until he saw the small pink bunny he was holding. He jumped shocked at what he was doing. 'Isn't that the bunny thing Ryuichi always carries around?' he thought to himself. He picked up the small plush thing, pinching it between his index finger and thumb. He kept it a distance away from him and walked into the living room. He was surprised at what he saw.

"Shuichi...Ryuichi..." he says with an odd look on his face.

Ryuichi jumps up from where he was sitting and pins Yuki down to the floor with his hug. "HI EIRI!!!!!"

Yuki sits up, "Uh hi, what are you doing here...? And why was your damn 'Mr. Bear' in my bed?!?"

"well I came here about an hour ago cause I missed Shuichi and he answered the door and he said 'SHH, Yuki's sleeping!' and I said 'Ok, Kumagaro wants to see him, he's tired' so SHuichi led me to the bedroom and I saw you sleeping so I put Mr. Bear between your arms!" He smiled childishly.

"okk" He looks past Ryu to Shuichi, who's still sitting on the floor watching TV. "Shuichi...?"

"Oh, huh, wha?" Shuichi finally turns around. "Hi Yuki!"

Yuki actually smiles sweetly at him, "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Shuichi, confused with the way Yuki was acting, says "Fine and you?"

"Fine now that this 30 year old child is off me. You have some odd friends, brat" Ryuichi didn't hear the comment because he was playing with Mr. Bear.

"I'll ask him to leave if ya want, Yuki"

"Good, please"

"Ryu"

"Hmm?"

"Uh Yuki's getting mad, can I see you later?"

"Uh huh sure, Bye Shuichi!!" He waves and walks out the door.

"Shuichi, can you come here?" Yuki pats the spot next to him on the couch.

"Uh, sure Yuki" Shuichi gets up and sits down next to his lover, "What's up?" Yuki picks up the remote and turns the TV off and gives Shuichi a gentle kiss. "Y-Yuki? Is something wrong?" His eyes are wide with amusement and curiousity. "I know how it feels to be betrayed by someone who you thought cared for you..." Yuki said, looking down. "What are you talking about?" Shuichi said, cheerfully. Yuki looks up at the boy, confused. 'Did he forget what happened last night?'

"Remember Hiro...?" Shuichi looks at the blonde as if he had 3 heads. "I don't have 3 heads! Don't look at me like that! Damn brat. I'm trying to be nice here." Shuichi's eyes went wide with happiness. "Yuuuuuuukkkiiiiiiiii" Then his eyes filled with panic "Oh my GODS! I needa get to practice!" The pink haired boy jumped up and ran to the bedroom and put some decent clothes on. He came out wearing a loose t-shirt and tight shorts. He ran towards the door. Yuki grabbed his wrist as he rushed past him making the boy fall. "Ow"

"I'm going to drive you today" He lets go of the younger one's wrist.

"All right, we'd better hurry! It's 8:55! I have 5 minutes!!" Said the boy standing up, rubbing his head. Yuki gets up and walks over to the door, still dressed in his clothes from yesterday, he puts his shoes on. "Come on!" He opens the door and the pink haired one runs past him. Yuki meets him at the car. He opens it and slips into the driver's side. "Hurry!!" yells Shuichi as he puts his seatbelt on. 8:56. Yuki steps on the gas and boom, they're out of there. 'He said Hurry, didn't he' He thought as he out a cigarette in his mouth. There in front of the NG building in less than 2 minutes. Shuichi steps out of the care, pale as a ghost. "T-t-thanks"

"No prob, I'm gunna walk you in. I need to see Tohma anyway"

"Ok-k"

They walk into the building. Shuichi heads for the recording studio and Yuki heads for Tohma's office.

Yuki knocks on the wooden door.

"Come in" Tohma says with his soft voice. Yuki steps in and is greeted warmly by Tohma. "Hello, Eiri"

"Hi" Yuki sits on the couch and lights a cigarette. "I need to talk to you about Shuichi and Hiro"

"Yes?"

"Well it seems Hiro has had some problems with his girlfriend and took his anger out on Shuichi. Not a lot, just one hit, but he still hit him"

"I see, well I'll call them in later. All --" Tohma was disrupted by a loud scream and some sobbing afterwards. Yuki realized who it was and ran out, leaving Tohma. He ran until he saw Shuichi huddled against a wall and Hiro in front of him with a confused look on his face. He runs up to them.

"What did you do now, Hiro?"

"Nothing, I tried apologizing and when I tried putting my hand on his shoulder, he screamed and ended up here"

Yuki bends down and picks Shuichi's chin up with his hand. "Shu, you all right? He wasn't trying to hurt you."

"But he did last night. I remember now. The beer cans everywhere. The cigarettes. Hiro....How could you?"

Hiro looking away calmly says, "I'm sorry Shuichi....I really am. It was an accident...I-I let my anger take control and I took it out on you...I'm sorry..."

Shuichi looks up at his friend with big eyes, "Hiro..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazy_jamaican_gurl on June 25, 2006, 12:47:59 PM

crazy_jamaican_gurl on
crazy_jamaican_gurlso far so good