Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Shuichi's Sick

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 3 - Shuichi's Sick

Chapter 3 - Shuichi's Sick
--Ch.3 Shuichi's Sick--

The next thing he knew, Shuichi was in Yuki's bed. He sat up and rubbed his head. He had a splitting headache from crying too much. 'Oooowwww' Shuichi laid back down and closed his eyes to rest. Yuki walked in and walked over to the boy. He put the back of his hand on Shuichi's forehead. 'Still warm' he thought as he set the soup he brought with on the dresser. Shuichi slowly opened his eyes. "Y-Yuki?"

"Feeling better?"

"I dunno..."

"Do you even know what happened? Yuki said as he sat down next to the sick one, running his finger through the pink hair.

"Uh...not really...what?"

"Nothing at all?"

"No...I got to practice and I forget after that"

"I went to Tohma's. I heard a scream and realized it was yours. I ran over to where you were. You were huddled crying, Hiroshi standing next to y--"

"Hiro.."

"You started crying so much that I hadda take you home. You passed out on the way home and I had to carry you in. I put you in bed and checked your temperature. You were friggin burning so I didn't wake you. You've been sleeping for like 2 hours all ready. I thought you'd be hungry by now so I brought you some soup" He picked up the soup he brought and Shuichi quickly grabs it and drinks it down. "Guess you were..." Shuichi just nods happily and falls back, the pain from moving too fast finally caught up. "Ow"

"Watch yourself" Yuki propped the pillows up. "Better?" Shuichi just nodded gently, making sure he didn't move his head too much. "Where's Hiro?"

"In the living room, he came over like 20 mintes ago to make sure you were all right. He won't leave until he talks to you"

"C-can you send him in" Shuichi stuttered out as he looked towards the door.

"Sure, want me to stay with you?" Yuki asked as he walked towards the door.

"No, I'll be fine" With that, Yuki walked out. A few seconds later, Hiro walked in. "Hey...Shu"

"Hi Hiro." Shuichi replied as he looked down and played with his thumbs.

"Listen, I'm sorry for yesterday. I-I didn't mean to, I got mad and took it out on you"

"I-I know, I don't know what happened today. I was s-scared I guess."

"Of what?"

"That you might hit me again...."

"Shu..." Hiro sat down next to the pink haired boy "...I'll never do that again, I swear" Shuichi looks up at him with big eyes.

"I know, it's just that you did before and..."

"I know, I know"

Yuki had been standing outside of the door this whole time. 'If he does anything to him, ANYTHING, I will kill him' With that, Yuki walked into the bedroom.

"Hey Shu" He said almost nicely. "Hi Hiroshi" He coldly added.

"Hi Yuki" said the pink haired boy almost as hyper as he usually is.

"Hello" Hiro said calmly, looking away from the tall blonde.

"Do you mind if I talk to Shuichi alone or will you hit me too because I took him away?" Yuki smirked.

"No it's fine" Hiro made a fist and got up. "He's all yours" He walked out and went into the living room. Yuki walked over to the bed. "You all right?" He asks his lover, as he gets out a cigarette and lights it.

"Yeah...fine. I'm just confused"

"With what?"

"Well for one thing, you're being REALLY nice and I dunno, this whole thing with Hiro, it confuses me"

"Want me to not be nice?"

"NO!" Shuichi cried as he grabbed onto Yuki, he wanted Yuki to stay like this.

"All right, all right" Yuki held his little lover and gave him a kiss on the head. "I'll be nice. But with the Hiro thing? I'm not sure. If he does ANYTHING, I'll kill him..."

"But Yuki, don't kill him. He didn't hurt me that bad. It was only a hit! One hit"

"But he still hit you! After all this time of him being on my back, I'm not letting him hurt you"

"...Yukii..." Shuichi had said sleepily. That headache really got to him, he was soon sleeping in Yuki's arms. Yuki put the sleeping boy down. Shuichi was his and he wasn't about to let ANYONE hurt him. He walked back out to the living room to see Hiro sitting on the couch. He seemed like he was thinking hard about something. "Your still here?"

"Yeah I am, I wanna make sure Shuichi's feeling good."

"He's fine. He's sleeping right now. If he wants to talk to you, he'll call you tomorrow. I won't count on it, though"

"Fine. Good bye" Hiro got up and walked out. 'My Shuichi doesn't need you' He sat down on the couch, squishing the cigarette he had in the ashtray. 'He's not mine, GOD I have to stop making it seem like that. But hey , it's not my fault. I love the brat' Yuki's eyes went wide. He LOVED him?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment