Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Awww, Yuki's So Sweet!

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 5 - Awww, Yuki's So Sweet!

Chapter 5 - Awww, Yuki's So Sweet!
--Ch.5 Awww, Yuki's So Sweet!--

Shuichi awoke to a sleeping blonde in front of him. The novelist had a small smile on his face. 'He is so dreaming about me' Shuichi let out a small giggle and Yuki muttered something out in his sleep. "I love yoouu...Shuichi....your mine..." Shuichi looked up at Yuki with huge eyes, tears forming in the pink orbs. "Yuuki" He let out softly, dragging out the 'uu'. Yuki moved suddenly and opened his eyes. "Huh..wha...?" 'Damn I hope I didn't talk in my sleep...I really hope I didn't' Shuichi crawled onto the taller man's lap and wrapped his arms around the blonde's neck as he listened to the steady heartbeat. 'Uh oh' Yuki thought.

"I love you Yuki..." Shuichi said happily and sorta sleepily. Yuki smiled a bit. It was a true smile. "Yea yea, whatever"

"Yuki, do you love me toooo???"

"No comment at this moment."

'I have to change the subject' he thought. "How are ya feeling?" He said as he brushed back some pink curls and put his hand on Shu's forehead. "Much better" He said cheerfully. 'He's sorta mused over something'

"What's with you?" He said as he poked the pink baka's head.

"Noooottttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiinnnnnggg" Shuichi said, his eyes big as ever. Yuki shot him an odd look like o.O;;. "Yuuuukkkkiiiiiii"

"Whhhhaaaaatttt?" Yuki replied, imitating the younger one.

"Stop teasing me!" Shuichi playfully smacked the blonde's toned chest. "OW!"

"How'd you hurt yourself when YOU hit ME?" Yuki laughed out.

"I dunno" Shuichi said as he rubbed his hand.

"Awwww, lemme see. Poor baby" Yuki said sarcastically as he picked up the slim wrist. "It looks fine"

"But it hurt before!"

(--;) "Before is the keyword, does it hurt now?” He said as he shook the limp wrist. Shuichi’s eyes went big for no apparent reason. “Nooo” He whimpered. “Oh be quiet. Take it like a man” Again Yuki smiled at the thought of Shuichi trying to be all tough.

“What are you smiling at Mister?” Shuichi said as he got up and stood in front of Yuki, arms crossed and a curious/serious look on his face. Yuki crossed his arms and smirked. “Something”

“What?”

“Something and your not gunna know"

"Fine if you won't tell me what your smiling at, I won't tell you what I heard"

'shoot no. He heard me say it. DAMN' Yuki clenched his teeth. "I all ready know what you heard"

"Oh really?"

"Yes really" He smiled.

"Then what?" Shuichi fidgetted.

"You heard me say..." He hesistated, "say that I love you"

Shuichi's eyes lit up and he acted all surprised. "WHAT?!? REALLY?!? YUUUUUKKKKIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"shoot. You damn bat. You tricked me! What did you hear?!?" Yuki said, very assertively.

"Nothing!!" Shuichi lied and hugged the blonde tightly. First Yuki tensed because he was upset at Shuichi but he calmed down and hugged the small thing back.

"I love y--" Shuichi was cut off by a gentle kiss on his lips. "Yukkiii"

"Shhh" Yuki pushed shuichi down and started kissing him more passionately. Yuki started to take Shuichi's shirt off. Shuichi tried keeping the blonde's hand down. 'I wanna see him mad first' He grinned. Yuki was surprised that Shuichi stopped him. He pulled back, still pinning the teen down but at arm's length. "Playing hard to get huh?" Shuichi looked at him with an innocent face on. "Whatever are you talking about Eiri?" He knew that pissed him off. Yuki cringed at that name when his lover said it. "Don't call me that...only everyone but you can call me that"

"Huh? Why?"

"Great way to ruin the moment, Shu" He sat up and lit a cigarette. "Oops. Sorry?"

"Whatever. Forget it."

DING DONG. The doorbell rang. "Race ya to it!" Shuichi said as he raced to the door. Yuki got up and sprinted towards the door. Shuichi might be fast, but Yuki's long legs beat him to the door by only a second. When Shuichi got there, Yuki opened the door. Guess who it was! Just guess! GUESS!!!

Taking my hyper hint, It was RYUICHI! YAAAAYYY!!!!

"Hiiiii RYU!!!!" Shuichi said as he jumped on Ryuichi with a hug.

"Hi Shuichi!!!" Ryuichi said happily. "I gots to tell you something!"

"Yea, yea?????" Shuichi said, bouncing up and down.

Ryuichi took a deep breath. "Hiro would like to say he's sorry and that he didn't mean it and that he hopes you can forgive him and and and that uhhhhhhh he says hi!" Shuichi dropped to the floor. He just sat there staring ahead at nothing. Ryuichi started poking him. "Shuichi....????" Shuichi just sat there. "Eiri!!!!" Yuki rushed back in. He had left when he saw it was Ryuichi. "What happened??" Yuki said as he bent down trying to get Shuichi's attention.

"I told him Hiro's message and he just fell" Ryuichi said as he gripped onto Mr. Bear. "Shuichi????"

"He'll be fine. Tell Hiro to come over tomorrow. It's getting late" Yuki said as he almost pushed Ryu out the door as he closed it. He picked Shuichi up and laid him on the couch and covered him with a blanket. 'Every damn time someone even mentions Hiro, he gets sick. I don't get it. There's something more. There has to be' He thought as he sat down. He needed to talk to Hiro and he would tomorrow morning, when his little Shuichi was still sleeping so he didn't have to suffer.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment