Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - He's Sick Again

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 7 - He's Sick Again

Chapter 7 - He's Sick Again
--Ch.7 He's sick..again and then he's not --

K stood there, in shock. "This is the best he's ever sang." He muttered out.

"Not bad" Yuki shrugged. He lied. Shuichi was at his peak today and Yuki knew it. Those words played back in his head. 'It's about me, how I treat him most of the time, except recently' Yuki shook his head, snapping back into reality. He noticed K wasn't there, he was in the recording booth holding Shuichi. 'Two possibilities. He passed out or K's hugging him. First one is more probable.' Yuki pushed off the wall and walked into the booth. He was right, Shuichi had passed. With a killer performance like that and all this stress, its no wonder he did. K let go of Shuichi and Hiro caught him. Shuichi opened his eyes and jumped out of Hiro's grasp and into Yuki's arms, almost knocking both of them onto the floor but Yuki caught him in time. "FIRST MY SISTER NOW ME?!? GOD HIRO!!!!" Shuichi yelled out and passed out again. Yuki shook him. "Hey brat. Hellllooooo??????????" Shuichi opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hey Yuki!" He waved his hand in the novelist's face.

"'Hey Yuki'?!?" K burst out. "You were yelling at Hiroshi 2 minutes ago!"

"Really? I dun remember!" Shuichi smiled in a childish way. He honestly didn't remember! Everybody shot weird looks at him and he shot a weird look back at them. "Stop, your scaring me!" he cried out.

"I'll take him home" Yuki said, heading out the door.

"Practice is done anyway. This is the best we'll get out of him." K smiled and shooed them all off. Hiro and Fujisaki started putting their equipment away while Yuki led Shuichi out. They were heading out the door when they ran into Tohma, once again. "Hey Shuichi, hey Eiri" he said with a smile.

"Hi Tohma! See I remembered!" Shuichi said happily.

"Hi" Yuki said plainly.

"Very good, Shuichi. I did too!" Tohma patted the pink hair. Shuichi somehow got his dog costume on. "Does he do this normally?" Tohma muttered to Yuki under his breath, still smiling at Shuichi.

"You'll get used to it" Yuki started to walk. "I'm gunna go now"

"Bye Eiri, Bye Shuichi"

"Bye Tohma!" Shuichi said, following Yuki. They got into the car and Yuki sped off, not as fast as Monday's drive but pretty fast. "Hold your horses Yuki! No one's chasing us!!"

Yuki hesitantly slows down. "Fine, we're here anyway" He stepped out of the car and Shuichi followed. They walked into the complex and into the elevator then into Yuki's apartment. "Y'know what I don't get?"

"What?"

"We're both so rich, why don't we have a house?"

Yuki thought about that for moment. "Dunno, I'm fine here"

"Me too but it's just a question"

"Fine whatever. Now I have a question for you."

"Yeah. Shoot"

"What was that outburst in practice?"

"What do ya mean?" Shuichi said as he sat down on the couch. Yuki leaned against a wall. "You really like to lean against walls..."

"Stop trying to change the subject. What was that outburst?"

"What outburst are you talking about?!?"

Yuki smacked his forehead. This was going nowhere. "Ok, fine. Next question. What was that song about?"

"Just Tell Me? Uhhh I dunno!" Shu said happily.

"Yea you do. Why didn't show me those lyrics before?"

"No I don't and I dunno. I thought you would think it was a waste of time"

"That didn't stop you before" Yuki pushed off the wall and sat down next to Shuichi. He messed up the pink haired boy's hair. "Stop acting dumb."

Shuichi shook his head to get his hair into its perfectly positioned mess. "I'm not! I swear!!"

"Riight" He leaned back. "So tell me, exactly what happened 2 years ago?" Shuichi froze. "Uh...uh..." He laid down, staring ahead the whole time. His eyes were distant, not the joyful ones Yuki was accustomed to, this shocked Yuki a bit. "Stop doing that" Shuichi still just laid there. Yuki poked him. "Shuichi?"

"Yeah?"

"You all right?"

"Yeah. Fine, perfectly fine..."

"Liar. Tell me what's wrong, or I'll stop being nice!"

"Nothing...I swear." His violet eyes never moved the whole time.

"If your not gunna tell me, fine. I'll see ya tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Ya coming?" He hoped the boy would move.

"No that's ok, I'll stay." Yuki stared at the boy. 'Did he just say he'll sleep on the couch instead of with me?'

"Fine then I will too" Yuki sighed. He didn't want to leave the emotionally unstable boy alone. "Thanks" Shuichi smiled a bit. 'He really does love me' Shuichi fell asleep with that thought in his head. He woke up 12 hours later, in Yuki's bed. He sat up..no he TRIED, but he couldn't since Yuki was holding his waist with a death grip. He poked the blonde, "Yuki?"

Yuki grumbled. "Huh?" He mumbled out, drooling. (Ew, I've done that before)

"Where's the aspirin?" Shuichi said, holding his head. Yet another headache, oh joy.

"Your not getting it" Yuki said sleepily, not opening his eyes.

"But but.."

"You'll probably O.D on it." Yuki let go of the singer and stretched. "I'll get it." He got up and walked to the bathroom. He grabbed the tiny bottle from the cabinet. He walked back, half sleeping, he got to the door and realized that Shuichi would need something to drink it down with so he walked back to the kitchen. He took out a bottle of water from the fridge and walked back to the bedroom. "Here" He said as he threw the bottle to the pink haired singer. He actually caught it this time. Yuki sat down next to his lover and opened the tiny bottle and shook two pills out and placed them in the smaller one's hand. "Swallow these" He said calmly.

"I know howta take aspirin, silly!" He said as he swallowed down the pills with some water.

"I wouldn't trust you with aspirin if my life depended on it" Shuichi smiled, Yuki did care. "Why are you smiling at me like that, brat?" o.O;;

"YAY YUKI CARES!"

"....So?" This sent Shuichi into chibi form attacking the novelist's arm.

"I LOVE YOU YUKI!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh god" Yuki smiled. "I love you too Shu" That didn't help the situation, what was Eiri thinking? "Your obviously better. You should head over to work before you're late. It's like quarter to 9"

"Ok!" Shuichi jumped off the bed and into the closet. He came out in a green shirt and hot pink pants.

"You look like a strawberry" Yuki said as he lit a cigarette and walked out of the room.

'Do I really?' Shuichi thought as he followed the blonde haired one, looking down at his clothes.

"Yes you do" Shuichi jumped at this.

"Oh my god! Are you psychic?!? YUKI!"

"No you're just really easy to read!" Yuki smirked.

"Oh ok" Shuichi smiled up at him. "HEY!" He made a mad face at him like >=( but it quickly turned to a smile as he saw Yuki pick up his car keys and head for the door.

"Ya coming?" Shuichi happily walked over to the blonde and they headed down.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment