Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Staying Up

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 8 - Staying Up

Chapter 8 - Staying Up
--Ch.8 Eating Supper--

In band practice...

Sakano and K stood there, watching Shuichi sing. Once again, he was amazing. Everybody was. Hiro hadn't missed a single note or chord and Fujisaki's keyboard playing was fantastic. Everyone was on beat and hitting every note perfectly. As they finished their song, K walked in.
"You guys were great" (Omg a compliment from K!) They all looked at him in shock and then Sakano walked in.

"What's with the faces?" He started to worry.

"K just said we were great!" Shuichi said cheerfully. That didn't help calm Sakano down (then of course, what does?). He fainted after going into a 'Sakano Whirlwind'. "Ooops?"

"It's all right. Practice is over anyway." K announced. Suguru and Hiro started putting equipment away while Shuichi walked out and smack into Tohma.

"Oh, sorry Tohma-san"

"Quite all right Shuichi" Tohma smiled warmly at him. "Where are you heading so fast?"

"Home" Shuichi gave him a big smile.

"Well, don't let me stop you!" Tohma stepped aside and Shuichi walked past. "Tell Eiri I said hi!"

"Will do!" Shuichi looked back and smiled again and walked out of the door out into street.

~~Yuki's house~~

Shuichi came in and took his shoes off while yelling his usual "YUKI I'M HOME!". He actually got an answer back this time.

"I'm in the study! Come in" This shocked Shuichi and he walked into the study, dumbfounded. "What's with your face?" Yuki poked his face and did something like what he did in the second book when Shuichi was sick. Shuichi shook out of the dumbfounded state.

"Huh? What did you want?" He looked up at the blonde.

"Nothing...nothing at all." Yuki put his arm around the smaller man and smirked. He led them into the living room, where they sat on the couch. "So how was your day? I want details, everything" Yuki said. He had a plan in mind and he had to wait 3 hours, keeping the boy awake, to find out what he wanted.

"Uh, nothing really. I woke up. I got dressed. You drove me to work. We re-recorded our new single. Everyone did great. We actually got a compliment out of K. Sakano fainted. We left. I walked into Tohma along the way out. I seem to be doing that a lot. He told me to say hi to you for him. Then I walked home. I walked up, got in and took my shoes off. Then I said I was home and you said to go see you so I did and then you took me in here and asked me how my day was and now I'm telling you, and now I'm done." Shuichi smiled.

"Interesting. How's your head?" He put his hand on Shu's forehead.

"Fine, just fine" Shuichi said as he scratched his head. Yuki was confusing him.

"Good, good" Yuki nodded. '10 minutes and all ready I'm running out of things to say. Damn. 2 hours, 50 minutes'

"Wachya wanna do?" Shuichi asked.

"Uh...I don't know. Want...to...uh...go for a walk?"

"Nooo, I'm too tired for that. I know! Let's call Ryuichi over! And then we can play Hide and Seek!"

"No, that's quite all right. I can only deal with one idiot at a time!" Yuki smiled.

"HEEEEEY!!!!!!!" Shuichi whined. "I'm not an idiot! And so isn't Ryu! Or Kumagoro!"

"...Kumagoro is a plush toy"

"So?"

"It can't be an idiot, it can't be anything!" Yuki shook his head. This was going to be harder than he thought. "Sooo, anything else?" 2 hours, 45 minutes.

Shuichi thought a bit. "Ummmmm, nothing I can think of."

"ok then" Yuki replied. 'Any other day, he'd wanna do anything! But not today, damn brat' Yuki thought a bit. "How about...I make something for us to eat?"

"Sure, want me to help?" Shuichi asked, very bravely of course. He is known for burning the kitchen once or twice or 10 times.

Yuki hadda think a bit. "Uh...sure why not?" He got up and walked over to the kitchen. Shuichi followed him, bouncing up and down in joy because Yuki actually said yes.

"Soooooo, what do you want me to help you with?" Shuichi asked, bouncing in place.

"Well I'm going to make some omelettes. I'm making myself a ham and cheese one. What kind do you want?"

"Uhhhhhh...I'll have whatever you're having"

"All right, get out some eggs, ham, and cheese" Yuki said as he got out the pan and plates along with forks and a knife. He wasn't gunna let Shuichi have a knife.

"Ok! Here!" Shuichi put the ingredients on the table.

"Ok, can you hand me the salt?"

"Sure" He got out the salt shaker and gave it to Yuki.

"Ok that's all, you can sit down or something. I'll call you when I'm done." Yuki said as he turn the burner on and sprayed the pan.

"But I wannnnaa waaaaaaaaatch!!!!" Shuichi whined.

"Fine, but don't touch anything."

"Ok!" Shuichi moved next to his lover and watched very curiously as Yuki made the omelette.

~~~~~20 Minutes and 2 omelettes later~~~~~~~

'Well I'd say it took 20 minutes to cook those things. 5 minutes to get the things out. It'll take 5 minutes to eat them. 5 minutes for them to cool down. 35 minutes there.' Yuki thought as he blew on his omelette, making it cool down.

"Yuuuukkkiiiii! It's hot! And I don't have a knife!"

"Calm down, baka. Let it cool down and I don't trust you with a knife."

"Fine. Hmph" Shuichi crossed his arms.

10 minutes later, they had finished their supper. '2 hours and 15 minutes left' Yuki thought as he put the dishes away and started to clean them. Shuichi went to the living room to watch tv. After about 15 minutes, Yuki walked in. '2 hours' Yuki thought as he sat down next to the pink haired one and put his arm around him. They watched tv for about an hour, when Shuichi yawned and started to fall asleep. "Don't fall asleep"

"But Iiiiii'm tiiiiiiiiired" Shuichi groaned out as he laid down.

"Stay awake" Yuki put the boy's head in his lap and played with his hair.

"All right Yuki, for you" Shuichi yawned. His eyes were half closed.

"Stay awake, please" Yuki whispered and he dozed off and Shuichi followed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment