Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Interruptions

Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By

Chapter 9 - Interruptions

Chapter 9 - Interruptions
--Ch.9 Hiro Interrupts--

'Damn I forgot to stay up til midnight! shoot' Yuki thought as he opened his eyes. He looked down and saw Shuichi still sleeping on his lap. 'He's so cute' Yuki rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and stretched a bit, trying not to move too much. He finally settled down and yawned. He ran his long fingers through the pink locks. "Shuuiiiccchiiii" He dragged the name, sort of imitating the way Shuichi does with his name. All he got back was a small groan. "Shuichi" He said more like himself. "If you don't wake up, I'm gunna start poking you" Shuichi immediately shot up. "I knew that would get you" Yuki smiled a bit.

"Well you poke hard!" Shuichi said sleepily as he tried to cross his arms but failed miserably and fell back down. "Leave me alone! I'm tired" He said all ready dozing off.

"No way! You promised you would tell me what happened during the weekend. It's during the weekend, now. So tell me." Yuki demanded, not in a mean way, but in a curious way. (Does that make sense?)

"Ehhhh, later..." Shuichi said, half asleep. "Hiro could tell you...I'm too tired...."

"Hiro won't tell me unless you tell him he can. So both ways involve work. Either you tell me yourself. Or you call Hiro, tell him to me, and then you tell me your version."

"Stop confusing me. It's too early." Shu's eyes started to tear, he had thoughts of that week filling his head. He didn't want to relive it again. Betrayal, pain, fear. Shuichi hated those feelings.

"Shu...you ok?" Yuki asked checking the singer's forehead. "You feel sort of warm"

"I'm fine" He blinked and a tear fell.

"You sure?" He put a hand under Shuichi's chin and moved the boy's head so they were facing each other. He saw the tears that were falling every time he blinked. "You don't look fine"

"I swear. I'm fine. It's just..." Shuichi tried to turn away but Yuki had a good grip on him.

"Just what?"

"It's just I don't wanna remember that week, not again. I do it subconsciously (Whoa big word!) but I don't wanna...please don't make me...please" Shuichi pleaded and tried to turn away. Yuki let go of him and put his arms around the smaller man's waist so he could sit him up in his lap. Shuichi let him and put his head on the novelist's shoulder.

"Shhh, it's ok Shuichi. Shhhh, calm down." Yuki tried to sooth the boy, who was crying quietly. He wanted to know but it was hurting Shuichi. 'What the hell happened? I should call Hiro' Yuki thought. "Want me to call Hiro and ask intead?" That sounded so insensitive. Shuichi shook his head.

"I wanna be the one to tell you. Just...nnot now. I want Hiro to be there too. Just...don't kill him, please" Shuichi said as his tears were stopping.

"I'll try" If it was that bad, Yuki was going to kill the guy. "How about I make some breakfast? It may be noon, but it's too early for lunch"

"Sure" Shuichi slid off the blonde's lap and onto the couch.

"I'll be right back. What do you want?"

"I dunno" Shuichi shrugged his shoulders.

"Well then it'll be a surprise" Yuki said over his shoulder as he walked into the kitchen.

'Wonder what he's gunna make' Shuichi thought as he put his head down on a pillow. He thought of things Yuki could be making. 'Toast...eggs...pizza...' "Pizza?!? What was I thinking?" Shuichi asked himself outloud.

"You were thinking right. I made pizza bagels" Yuki said as he put the plate of pizza bagels down on the table in front of the couch. Then he went back in and got 2 glasses of soda.

"Pizza and soda for breakfast?!?" Shuichi sat up and stared at Yuki in amusement.

"Yeah...something wrong?" Yuki said as he sat down next to his lover. "Well since it's between lunch and breakfast, also known as brunch, I thought it would be a good idea."

"Ooooooooooooh. I knew that!" Shuichi picked up a bagel and dropped it back on the plate. "HOT!"

"Of course ya did and of course they are, I just made them" He took the hand Shuichi burned and kissed it. "Better?" Shuichi nodded and took a sip of his drink instead. Yuki sipped his drink and put it down. He picked up a bagel and blew on it. "Here, it shouldn't be that hot" He handed Shuichi the bagel. Shuichi took the bagel and took a bite.

"Thanks, it's good"

"No problem." Yuki picked one up for himself. He had made 6 of them. He took a bite of it and set it down again. 'Not bad' He saw Shuichi get another one. 'Guess he likes em'

"They're good Yuki...can you make more for dinner?" Shuichi asked.

"Uh sure I guess. Their not that hard to make. Are you sure you want them for dinner? Their more of a snack or lunch"

"But they're good!"

"How bout I take you out instead?" He should say yes to that.

"Nooooo, I want to stay home! Besides I thought you wanted to know what happened!" Shuichi pouted.

"Oh yeah. Well then I'll save the offer for another time, I guess. So when do you plan on telling me?"

Shuichi was quiet. 'When should I tell him? I should call Hiro over later...' Shuichi thought.

"Shuichi?"

Shuichi snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh wha? Oh yeah. Uh later. I'll call Hiro over. I think he should be here"

"All right" Yuki was anxious to know. It must have been something big if it made Shuichi mad like that or upset or whatever. "So what do you wanna do? We have plenty of time to kill. I'm up for anything" He put an emphasis on anything.

"Nothing comes to mind for me. How bout you?" Shuichi smiled at him.

Yuki smacked his forehead. "Uh, nothing" He placed a quick kiss on Shuichi's lips. Shuichi kissed him back. Yuki gently pushed Shuichi onto his back, not breaking the kiss. He started to take off the singer's tanktop when they hear the doorbell. "Ignore it" He says through his teeth, still kissing Shuichi. Shuichi wraps his arms around Yuki's toned shoulders. But the ringing continued. "GOD!" Yuki jumped up, annoyed at the sound. Shuichi sat up and adjusted his top. Yuki walked over to the door and opened it. Guess who it was! Hiro. "Hello, Hiro. Whatever are you doing here?" Yuki said in a somewhat robotic voice and an annoyed/bored face.

"Not much. Came by to see how Shu was doing" He rubbed the back of his head and smiled. "Can I come in?" Yuki moved aside. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything..." Hiro said with a nervous face.

"Nope not at all Hiro! Hey how are ya!" Shuichi smiled and hugged Hiro. They sat down and Yuki joined them. "Sooooo, whaaaaat's uuuuppppppppp????" Shuichi asked.

"Not much, I wanted to see how you were doing."

"He's doing fine" Yuki put in his two cents.

"Ok great. You survived this week, thank God!" Hiro smiled.

"Yeah. It's finally over."

"Y'know I'm sorry about everything right. I never meant anything that I said or did. It was just..." Hiro lost his words.

"I know Hiro. It's ok...really" Shuichi showed a small smile this time. Yuki just sat there and smoked. 'I feel left out. I want to know damn it.' "We should tell Yuki, Hiro. I wanted to tell him with you. Ok?" Hiro nodded. 'Finally' Yuki thought. He leaned in more and put his arm around Shuichi. All of a sudden, the mood in the room went from happy and content to a mopey feeling.

"So...?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment