Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Band Auditions and Crap like that

Just some fun inspiration if you want to start your own story.

Chapter 2 - Band Auditions and Crap like that

Chapter 2 - Band Auditions and Crap like that
Was it really...natural for someone to be truly happy? Was it right for one person to be joyful, and cheery all the time? Was it even possible for true happiness to exist. Hell yeah!
The soft clumping of boots could be heard comming down the sidewalk. It was a steady rythm, and...not many would be able to tlel what it really was. Too fast for walking, too slow for running, too inconsistant for jogging. What on earth was this child doing?
Simple.
Skipping.
And...signing?
There had to be some sort of law against that...right? Skipping and singing, "I'm off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of Oz..." Had to be some sort of crime. In this place. Didn't it? Well, apparently not, because the male just kept...skipping...and singing. Like he was prgramed to do so. Though, as odd as it may seem, he had a destination. No...not to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of Oz.
A pair of...oddly dull...blue eyes stared at the sign in front of the open garage. Sure, he seemed a bit niave. Just a bit. But that was only because this lad, had recieved two hours of sleep the night before.
Rubbing a single placid hand through his bright purple hair, Rae bit his bottom lips lightly.
Not that he was nervous...no..well...just a little.
Taking a moment to tie back the messy purple locks into two buns at the top-sides of his head, he finally took a deep breath and marched up to the garge. Which must have been a sight to see, because with the pink platform, pleather boots he wore...it wasn't easy.
It didn't take much effort to tell that Rae was nervous. The way his fingers gripped at the sleeves of the purple, small - women's babydoll sized, long sleeved shirt --With the unforgetable face of The Cheshire Cat on the front, and "We're all mad here" written in pink font on the back. His boots were tapping lightly upon the ground, trying to pulse out some of the nerves. The pair of stripped pink and purple pants -reaching to the middle of his knee high boots- made a soft rustling sound as the fabric met it's twin.
"Hello?"
--------------------------

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment