Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The digital world

A few anime worlds combine. Shaman King, Digimon, Pokemon, and sonic. And more worlds.

Chapter 1 - The digital world

Chapter 1 - The digital world
What do you get when worlds combine? A whole mess of the world but, right now we start in the digital world........."Mightmon, Oh Mightmon," Lila called. Lila''s black hair blew in her face as she searched for her element wolf digimon. "I''m right here, I just turned invisible," Mightmon said. She had fire wings and a fire tail that could change elements."Oh, well have you seen Matt?" Lila asked. "No." "How about Tai?" "No" As the sun shining Lila stared at it and looked over and saw Mimi and Sora. Lila rolled her eyes as she stared with her crystal blue eyes with hate for them."And I hear....." Mimi whispered."Do they ever learn?" Lila whispered to Mightmon or she called mightmon Dolly."Hi Lil," Someone said. "Huh?" Matt looked at Lila and said,"Found her?" Lila nodded. "Tai wants to see you," Matt said.Tai said there looking at Kari,"Should we tell her Kari?" "Yes we should, shes mine to you know," Kari said. Lila came over.......(I know short but what does Tai want and Kari?)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment