Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A Disorientation of the Fallacy

This fan fiction deals with an in-depth story of Leon S. Kennedy and his life during the aftermath of his nightmare in Raccoon City until he is on a mission to locate the President's daughter.

Chapter 9 - A Disorientation of the Fallacy

Chapter 9 - A Disorientation of the Fallacy
I saw them both then and there. The two were haunting my dream and I couldn't understand what it meant to me. My fingers were clenched tightly before the triggers. My arms were outstretched; they were extended in each direction aiming at the perpetrators. It was as if instinct took me over and told me in my head that I was meant to kill them both. My lips opened gently to exhale a breath. A cloud of air took a distant wave away from wet tiers. Sweat dressed my face, and I couldn't comprehend what I was getting myself into! The distance between the others were nearing and I felt as if I was cornered in my own helpless box. A bin of revenge, torture, sacrifice, anger. The soles of my boots dug into the concrete ground. My eyes darted from barrel to barrel, as I looked both ways. My face was forced with the unfortunate tinge of heat. The flames were constant behind me. I began to stare within the fire, if there was no other way to turn. If there was no other path I could choose, my fate was definitely written. It was written in a book - inerasable. My eyes swelled up with the late tears in which I couldn't use. Nostrils flared, limbs poised, I had nothing to live for anymore.

The shadows were relentless enough. They were getting bigger on each side. Deep down inside, I knew I created a weakness of myself, which I would not be able to recover. My heart ran a race. The pounding was sickening me to the point where the stench was making me gag. The shadows stopped at my sides and I began to groan. One came closer than the other. The counterpart was mindlessly staring at me. By acknowledging its formation, I knew it was human. But it wasn't dead either. He began speaking in a blur, something I couldn't understand. I began to feel queasy. The other shadow came in contact with me. The darkness was overflowing. Yet, now I could recognize it was a human as well; however, the human pressed me into himself and I was nearly inches away. I couldn't tell the face! Hands were groping momentarily. I smelt a perfume and the only response from myself was a moan. My eyes closed at last. Reality, or whatever it was, was closed off. The contact through my hands was good enough. The human was female and she obviously gave off her own presence with smell and whispers into my ear. It was almost familiar to me now.

After a long halt of surreal temptation and disbelief of my own desires, I cradled this one close to me. She was unknown, yet she clung to me as if my best friend. I trembled in her hold, unaware of my own surroundings now. As if intoxicated by such smell, I almost lost my balance. My mind was racing, and my limbs struck out and dropped to my sides in rebellion. What was I really doing now? My hold onto her fled, physically. I swallowed heavier than I did earlier and now I stood there, being touched. "Goodbye, Leon." That voice, how could I have not recognized it! It was Ada Wong all along. I almost shuddered into laughter. As serious as her voice sounded, I could only attempt to chuckle and then blink, staring. Now, I grew lost in my own reflection in those eyes. Her fingers stroked my cheeks, which only led a chill down my bones. Then she vanished in front of me like a magic trick! Such absurdity! My hands instantly flung forward and touched the air that she used to occupy.

My lips began to tremble a name in which I would have never thought I was to say ever again audibly. Each finger rolled into separate palm to create a thick fist on each side. "No." I stood from my dumfounded ness of hurt. I was about to turn when my legs were kicked from underneath me. Pain jutted through my lower limbs as I was involuntarily forced to the concrete down below. As my knees made contact to the ground, it forced ever more pressure in my body. My teeth clamped down, clenching away at each other. What was the meaning of this! Before I could physically turn myself around, I felt yet another chilling presence on my cheek. The cold chamber was pressed against my right cheek and I froze in dismay. My eyelids shut completely and I ceased to rise from such hostility towards me. My heart jumped inside its flesh cage, once the metal hit my temple now. No sudden moves or I was to be another victim to some thing.

"You've been of much use to us, Mr. Kennedy. Unfortunately, you're no longer needed." There was a demon inside the voice; however, it was distinct too. It struck my mind as if I knew him all along. I was maddened by it! I felt betrayed! Some how I knew I was betrayed! I didn't have the answers myself. There was nothing left I could have done. I kneeled down in my fate, cradling my own arms. The weapon was pressed heavily into my skull. This was the only time I accepted fate. The last thing I heard was the sound of a pulled trigger.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

resident_evil_fan_ on June 20, 2005, 7:36:43 AM

resident_evil_fan_ on
resident_evil_fan_Cool Story but at the same time in the beginning kinda sad but nice words....leons words:)and yours hehehehehehe.

RE_HaXoR on May 16, 2004, 12:08:00 AM

RE_HaXoR on
RE_HaXoRdamn good