Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Under The Rose. (SonAmy)

Mp3 Anyone? See your favorite Sonic characters in mini song-fics.

Chapter 1 - Under The Rose. (SonAmy)

Chapter 1 - Under The Rose. (SonAmy)
Under The Rose
A Sonic short story. All Sonic characters created by Sonic Team. Song by HIM.


*I dream of the winter in my heart turning to spring*
Our well-known hero, Sonic the hedgehog stands on a cliff, watching the sun halfway swallowed by the horizon, with a raging waterfall next to him.

*While the ice gives way under my feet*
He jumps off the cliff looking as if he was falling to his death, his feet meet the waterfall, in freezes in it’s place, and he skates down it.

*And so I drown with the sun*
He makes his way down it as the sun goes down. As he meets the bottom, he dives into the water, which is soon covered over with ice.

*I've been burning in water and drowning in flame*
The ice suddenly creaks open and our hero lands on one of the patches of ice, shaking his head once to get the water off, as the grey clouds stains the background.

*To prove you wrong and scare you away*
He smirks and looks up, when a lightning bolt is seen, his quills turn black with a strip of red in it for a second. As the bolt disappears so does the image and he’s blue again.

*I admit my defeat and want back home*
looks down surprised to see the ice crumbling under his feet...

*In your heart under the rose*
Then, look forwards to see land a far from his reach.

He starts running across it, when a huge piece creaks off, the one he’s standing on, and it starts to tip down almost flipping over on his. With that, he ran off, jumping in mid-air with a blue light in back of him. He did a flip onto another one, which creaked off as well. He turned into a ball and drilled through the layer like it was nothing and landed with one hand on the soft grassy ground.

*I open my eyes with a sigh of relief*
He smiled as the sun, oddly, came back up in the same direction as it went down. He put his hands on the back of his head to watch the sky.

*As the warmth of summer's sunlight dances around me*
He smiles as the clouds start to disappear, making the light blue sky visible.

*And I see you with dead leaves in your hands*
His emerald green eyes meet over to the pink hedgehog. A cold breeze washes by, turning the tree in back of her totally brown and all the leaves flutter away in the wind.

*I've been burning in water and drowning in flame*
The young girl races over to the hero and wraps her arms around him.

*To prove you wrong and scare you away*
In her mind she is reminded of how she hugged the dark hedgehog, Shadow. She lets her hands drop and backs away from him slowly.

*I admit my defeat and want back home*
She looks at him worriedly, almost seeing the dark one inside him. She shakes her head, mouthing the word, “No.”

*In your heart under the rose*
As the storm comes back, the opposite direction it was going a few minutes ago, she sees the confused look on the blue one’s face. As the thunder roars and the lightning flickers, she can see faint change in fur color and the evil smirk. She backs away with each step as the flickering continues and the sight of Sonic, then Shadow, then Sonic again on the hedgehog. She turns around and starts to run, struggling to get away. She looks over he back to see the hedgehog was catching up to her, but only by walking.

*I've been burning in water and drowning in flame*
The clouds blocked the sun completely now as only a dark figure of a hedgehog was seen.

*To prove you wrong and scare you away*
As the lightning starts up again, she can only see Shadow now.

*I admit my defeat and want back home*
She trips and falls face-first, watching the figure grew closer to her as tears streamed down her face.

*In your heart under the rose*
She closed her eyes tight as a gloved hand was held out in front of her.

*I've been burning in water and drowning in flame*
She opened one eye that was still stained with her tears, seeing the hand that was reached out for her.

*To prove you wrong and scare you away*
It was still the face of Shadow, so she looked away, sobbing.

*I admit my defeat and want back home*
It started to rain as the hand was placed on hers.

*In your heart under the rose*
When she looked up, the only thing she could see was the familiar smile of Sonic.

*In your heart under the rose*
She smiled and put her arms around his neck..

*In your heart under the rose*
The hand tilted her chin up, brining it closer to his mouth as their smile faded do to lust.

*In your heart under the rose~~~*
His arms were around her waist and her hands fell to his chest.

*In your heart under the rose*
They leaned in and finally kissed as the lightning still flickered as the appearance of the two hedgehogs continued in one...

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

orre291 on May 27, 2006, 3:18:58 AM

orre291 on
orre291That was beautiful! Oh, and if you reply to me, say it over to totallyspies31. Thanks!!!
 
Trev

LightShadeRaven on April 17, 2006, 5:47:49 AM

LightShadeRaven on
LightShadeRaven*pokes DaWolff* uhhhmmm... read it again. I was getting more at that... Sonic and Shadow are the same being.Not Shadow attacking Amy.

PB_SEAN on March 16, 2006, 1:02:31 PM

PB_SEAN on
PB_SEANTo me, anything that has to do with HIM is good ^_^

Sonicluva on March 11, 2006, 4:18:49 PM

Sonicluva on
Sonicluvaoh wow.......amazing! i was confused at one point, but then i got it ^^ very well done! favs*

DaWolff on February 19, 2006, 2:55:40 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffawwww... yea! shadow got beated up!

sonic: don't touch my girl shadow!

Cowgirl10 on December 16, 2005, 3:58:50 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Very nice. Cute story. Love the way it was typed.

sonicfangirl on December 2, 2005, 10:11:16 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirllove it ^^