Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - new class

A short cross over with Invader Zim and Squee. Lets see what happens when we throw this terrified child in a classroom with an alien and a big headed "crazy"

Chapter 1 - new class

Chapter 1 - new class
Hi guys. This is an old fic that I thought was amusing. So here it is. One shot most likely. Well enjoy.

A tiny boy clutched a bear to his chest. The bear was nearly the size of his torso. It had been poorly stitched on the various stab wounds the bear had suffered. Those battle scars were enough to make any stuffed animal creepy but this one had more. It had large eyes, eyes that seemed to have a power of pure evil. The bear responded to the name, Shmee. The child holding the bear just didnt seem to match it. He was very small wearing a white shirt with a picture of an explanation point. The sleeves were stripped black and white. He wore black short and little happy face sneakers. His eyes were big with fear of past traumas and of the future ones he would inevitably be exposed to. He had short messed up hair and basically was the cutest little thing you will ever see in a Jhonen Vasquez comic. His name was Todd but that was not a name that fit him the other name that he went by fit him much better it was Squee.
On his back was a little blue backpack. He was heading to his new school. His experiences thus far in this town had been negative to say the least. In fact since coming there his eyes had actually grown even bigger. Which for this kid was a dangerous thing.
Squee slipped into the school. The halls were crowded with students who even at this age had learned to calis themselves to anybody different and ignore them. Some students however would take an interest in those different putting their energy in to torturing them. Squee was different for many reasons. He was scared, he was a loner, he was a writer. Nothing sets asshole kids off like the imagination filled literate. The small boy dropped into a seat at the back of his new class. Before doing anything he searched the room for Pepito the spawn of satin was nowhere in sight. He set his bear on the desk and pulled out his notebook and a pencil. Picking up the doll with both hands Squee looked it dead in the eye, Im sorry Shmee but Im going to have to put you away for now, Kids will hit my head with books if I keep you out in class. He went silent then began to shake his head, No Shmee that wont help. Hurting the other kids doesnt help anything. Especially doesnt help to put firecrackers in their ears. With that he closed the conversation and put the bear in his bag. The tiny child flipped open his notebook and began to scribble down artfully descriptive tale.
Hey Skid! Squee turned around in his seat. There was a bigger kid with what could be fat or muscle bulging from under his white tee shirt. The boy caught sight of the journal in Squees hand. He reached out and grabbed the notebook. Oh words! Look at all the stupid words! If this is a story then where are the pictures?! he demanded.
Not all stories need pictures- the bigger kid grabbed Squee by the shirt, YOU CALLING ME STUPID!?! the boy spat out spraying Squee with spit. Todds eye grew big and he didnt even squeak with fear just waited for the impact of the meaty fist against his face.
Todd! a voice hissed. He looked over at his teacher who was standing beside the two. She pointed her claw like finger between Todds eyes, This class has become grossly over crowded, since youre actually able to read you will be transferred, Squee tensed, he was going to the dark place below the school or the underground classroom as they call it, you will be transferred to the forth grade.
Forth grade? But Im only in the second! Todd squeaked.
Forth grade? the kid repeated who was still holding Squee by the shirt, Then I guess this is good bye. Squee raised an eyebrow. The boy punched Squee in the stomach and dropped him, It was fun bullying you, good bye Squid. Squee who was huddled on the floor in a ball opened one of his eyes. How hard was the name, Squee?
What happened next happened too quickly for Todd to recognize everything. Before he knew it he was on his feet with his bag and notebook shoved into his hands. Then he was out the door in the hall down several corridors of the school he rarely traveled, and in front of the forth grade class. He took a deep breath a pushed the door open. Squee stepped in. Looking around he spotted the teacher. She swept over to him like a snake, Youre Todd Casle, correct? he stared at her. Squee glanced back at the door wondering if she taught two classes. Lucky for you we just lost a student.
They left? he asked.
No I said, we lost a student Now say some thing about yourself and take the seat behind the big headed freak!
Hey! a boy with an enormous head shouted. Todd turned his attention to the class. They were all staring at him with their eyes! Well not all of them some were reading or drawing or glaring at other students but still there were enough eyes on him to make him, Squeeee! in fear. He took his bag and ran to the assigned desk. He held it to his chest actually more hugging the bear inside then the bag its self. His huge eyes peaked over the pack. Dib turned around and looked at the child.
Hi Im Dib. He said trying to be kind to the obviously scared new child, Wow. Youre really small. Whats your name again?
Squee! Todd squeed (A/N I think I made that word up Squeed past tense of Squee.) Dibs head was the size of a grown ups but still he had the body of a kid. Squee stared wide-eyed at Dibs head.
Hey Squee you see that green kid over there? Dib pointed across the class. A green boy was lazily messing with a pencil when he caught Dibs stare he glared back. Squee fallowed Dibs gaze and gasped in horror, Its an alien! Squee cried out in horror. It was Dibs turn to stare.
Howd you figure that out?
Well. hyperventilated Squee, hes green, has no nose, no ears, and is wearing spooky pink alien clothes! Why is he wearing pink!? Squee was freaking out. Dib was impressed, Squee had been in the class five minutes and already could see through Zims disguise. He was transferred from a lower grade that must mean he must be really smart&smart enough to help Dib? The lunch bell rang.
Come on Squee, Dib got out of his desk, gabbed Squees wrist and pulled the small boy behind him. The two approached Zims desk before he could leave.
Zim! Dib growled.
DIB! What do you want Earth Stink? the alien glared at Dib.
Im going to beat you Zim! You know why? Because I have an ally who can see through youre cruddy disguise! Were going to work together to expose you, isnt that right Squee? Dib turned to the boy and noticed he was gone. Dib spun around and found Squee hiding behind him clutching a teddy bear for dear life.
Uh, Squee?
Eeeeek! Alien! Dont abduct me and stick needles in my butt! Dib raised an eyebrow and stared at the cowering Squee a moment then turned to Zim, Um&See he knows what you are! Zim was not even paying attention to Dib he was laughing at Squee, Ha the squealing worm baby knows to fear THE GREAT ZIM! I like him. He began to walk out when Squee stopped cowering, Shmee says youre nothing special.
What! Zims foot froze in mid air and he spun around his eyes narrowed.
He says that youre just a moron and I shouldnt be afraid of you. Squee stared silently at his bag a moment.
Ha! Right back at my original point Zim, Hes not afraid of you and hes going to help me expose you and then youre going to be chopped in to a hundred pieces by scientists and put back together and chopped up again! at this point Dib was practically foaming at the mouth.
Shmee also says youre crazy. Dib spun around, You might be right about some things but youre a poison to the brains of those around you. Your awareness of real super natural uh phe-phenomenon does not excuse your deluded obsession with the fake uh um. Youre doomed to isolation and youll drag me down if I talk to you. He repeated verbatim the bears words.
Hey! Dib cried. Squee pushed his back against the wall as he slid past the two to reach the hall, to reach safety.
Dib and Zim just stood there wide mouthed. They glanced at each other then away slowly the too shuffled out both taken down a peg.

END. (hee, hee poor Dib/Zim)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment