Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the weekend

Somethin i wrote in class, for a problem and solution story thing. I personaly like it. Me and my sidekick have our little inside jokes thrown here and there though, enjoy.

Chapter 1 - the weekend

Chapter 1 - the weekend


Riku and Sora



During the weekend, I was taking the spare time to build a gummy ship in my garage for the heck of it, and I was ALMost done when I saw him. Riku was striding past my house, a book in hand. He looked very involved in the book: his mouth was twisted in emotion.

He was wearing a long black shirt with graffiti writing on the front and smeers of fake pain on the front and back. Jeans and black Nikes almost completed the outfit. He had a wristband for each hand and two black gloves tha almost sank down to his palms. I totaly couldn't believe it, so I let out and excited shriek.

A confused, scared look crossed his face and he glanced around; his sliver blue locks swishing with the motion. Then, seeing me he closed the book with a snap. He was now striding toward me and I could do nothing but watch him come.

"Can I help you?" I ased as casualy as I could. He wasn't looking at me though, very much to my disappointment. "What do you call this contraption?" He asked pointing to the colorful ship. Sure, sure he was talking to me, but he STILL wasn't looking at me. Riku was still interested in the unfinished Gummi ship.

"Ah, that old thing? You know what it is though right?" I was sure he knew what it was. "Yes, but do You know what it is?" He looked at me like I had no clue as to what i had built. "Oh heck yes i know what it is. I built it by looking at smaller models of gummi ships. and i sorta combined some of them."

He looked at me with new interest now, which (as you could probably tell) made me very happy. "Mind if I look inside?" he pointed to the door while he asked me. I nodded and gave him the OK. He climbed in with a little difficulty, then looked at me through the window.

"So you really made this then?" again with him and the disbelief. But I kept smiling. "Yes I did make that." I felt like I was dreaming, I resisted the urge to pinch myself. "... well," he was scanning the ships insides "you got it all wrong."

Screeeeeech!!! I swear I could hear the sound of a car crashing. "What?" I asked blinking confusedly. Riku said again, "You, ... y-o-u got it all wrong. The shape is all off, the color is tacky, it has wheels, --" "But that's just because--" "and the window is in the wrong place." The guy could have gone on for five minuts. "Alright! OK, i get it!" i yelled. Jerk. -_-

"Just an observation." He shrugged gracefully. I was thinking i'd yell "Observate THIS!" and whack him with a fish, ... but i decided to let it go for now. He was THE Riku after all, and it's a small world after all. "What brings you to these parts then?" right after I said this, an idea hit me in the head and I shrieked even louder than before, "IS SORA WITH YOU??!" Riku flinched and then sighed heavily.

"Yeah, the little guy's here. I sent him out to get some ice cream. But he seems to have NO sense of direction." This was getting me worried; I was just thinking we should get a search party to go get him when I heard a glass jar fall on the pavement outside the garage. Then a disappointed voice muttered, "Damn, I always do that. Riku, a little help here!"

At this, I sat straight up and i was alert with excitement. It must have shown clearly on my face because when i looked at Riku he said "Yup, that's him." I jumped up clapping my hands and ran out of the garage towards Sora. Who was now stuggling to pick up a jar of raspberry jelly while holding a paper grocery bag. "The cute ones, they Always like the Cute ones." Riku was saying to himself, shaking his head.

"You are so ADORABLE!!!!!" I cried as I ran at him. "What the--" Sora looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. He dropped the bag of groceries he was carrying and befor he could react I gave him a BIG HUG. Over my shoulder Sora was looking at Riku in protest. "And who is THiS?" he managed to choke out. I released my death grip on him so he wouldn't suffacate and he gasped for air.

"That is who'll be getting us home." Riku nodded at me. I spoke without thinking. "That's right-- hey wait. What?" This was total news to me.

"You heard me." Said Riku.

"Her? How in the seven hells is she going to help us?" Sora questioned while he collected the fallen groceries and put them by the garage wall. He handed us both an ice cream. "Me?" I pointed to myself, eyes wide. Riku looked slightly annoyed. "That is correct. I'd say you learn fast but ... you don't." I smiled, it sounded like something RIku would say. You guys are funny, thinking I'll let you leave. I'm ganna keep you here FOREVA!!" I giggled; Riku's eyebrows disappeared behind his bangs.

I looked at the shock on their faces and put my hands in the air and yelled, "Just kidding! I'd totaly help you guys if I could, but the ship isn't even ready. But you guys can help me build it over the weekend." I looked at their faces a second time as I lowered my hands from the air before my ice cream fell on my head.

"Ah, that sound ... great." Sora was inching away from me while he nervously muttered. I grabbed the hood of his red, white and black Ecko sweater and pulled him toward me. He almost tripped on his baggy jeans and one of his black and red Phat Pharm shoes fell off. I laughed and let him get his shoe, but I held his hands togeather against his back like handcuffs.

Riku ignored us and pointed to the gumi ship. "As you can see, she already has the ship partialy finished. So, we just need to held biuld the rest. You do want to see Kairi right Sora?" Riku smirked. Sora's eyes widened, I pulled him even closer to me and rested my chin on his shoulder from behind. He looked away from me and reddened.

"WHAT?! That crazed, spycho maniac!!! You're just joking right?" I yelled in Sora's unsuspecting ear. "Yesh, Sora still likes that ol potato sack of a girl." Riku was grinning, ... and this was Riku grinning, so I could never tell if he was serious or not. I let go of Sora and walked over to Riku and pulled off one of his black gloves. Then, turning Sora in my direction, I said "Sora, I do believe you have insulted my honor." I tapped him on the face with the glove and he blinked confusidly at me, looking slightly hurt.

########################################

Ok, that's all for now. There's more to the story. so ... go read it. please. :)




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DanniPhantom on May 13, 2006, 5:41:31 AM

DanniPhantom on
DanniPhantomHahahahaha..that's funny!
....but you hurt sora....hmmm....

yuna_granger on October 23, 2005, 7:06:07 AM

yuna_granger on
yuna_grangerhahahahahahahah
funni
*holds back a laff and fails*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

animecheerleader on June 22, 2005, 8:20:05 AM

animecheerleader on
animecheerleaderWow this is an awesome story of RIku and Sora keep it up.

kakashi265 on June 19, 2005, 4:12:06 PM

kakashi265 on
kakashi265buildin gummi ships would be cool.