Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Somethin i wrote in class, for a problem and solution story thing. I personaly like it. Me and my sidekick have our little inside jokes thrown here and there though, enjoy.

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2


Chapter 2

Suddenly and without warning, Riku burst into a fit of laughter. I mean, he fell off of his chair and on to his knees ... then kept laughing harder. "OK, it wasn't ThAt funny." I slipped on the glove I took from him but it was a loose fit. Soon after he was done with his uncalled for fit of histarical laughter, and telling Sora how funny he looked, he wanted his glove back. But he announced it in an interesting way.

"Yo, return that there glove to it's rightful owner young missy," Riku said,"cuz I'm a dairy farmer from Mississippi." He slurred in his fake accent. I laughed and played along. "No way ya'll. I'm not bouts to give this here purtiful glove to you." Riku looked at me like I was mocking him. "No ferreal. Can I get my Glove back? Micheal Jackson isn't exactly my favorite guy in the world you know."

Sora was still standing behind me, watching our conversation with interest. But Sora and I immediately began laughing and giggling almost as bad as Riku. He caught me off gaurd with his joke, but I still had his glove and I was NOT about to give it back. Sora calmed down before I did but he was still snickering. We were all silent for different reasons but Riku broke the silence after giving up on his belovid glove. "So, .... are you going to get us home, or at least off this planet?"

I sat there on the ice cooler, thinking with my brow furrowed in thought. For about 5 minuts I sat there, but it felt longer. " I GOT IT!" I yelled grinning widely. "Well behold the genius!" The two shouted and held out their hands like I was the star of a magic show. "Oh shuddup." I glared at them so I wouldn't laugh. Mustn't encourage them.

"So what's your big plan? Me and Sora are itching to get out of this place." I was about to tell Riku that that hurt my feelings when he looked me in the eyes. I can never argue when people look me in the eye. "Fine, I'll help you get out of my grasp." I sighed and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh yeah, and before I forget, ... what did you say your name was? I mean, if we're going to build this thing togeather then we might as well know it. Unless you just want to be known as 'hey you', or 'the girl' the whole time we're here." Riku said. But he had a good point, so I guess I'd have to answer. "My name is Halisa, ... but my nick-name is Dezla."

The two 14 and 15 year old boys nodded. I went on just to see what they'd do, "And I'm 14, I have a get goldfish, my hobbies are drawing, writing, video games, reading, eating, my fave food is bacon. I origionaly grew up in--" I was interupted by their pleas to stop. "OK, OK, we get it ... but what's your favorite color?" Riku was looking absurdly serious untill Sora kicked his shin. "RIKU!" he growled frustratedly. I thought about my favorite color. "Hmmm, I'd say blue ... and black." I could have said more but i wasn't really sure if i even HAD a fave color.

"BLUE?!! how could you say BLUE? RED is waaay better!" Sora was being a little louder than expected. "Whoa! It's only just a color." I checked to see if I still had my head. To my relief it was still attached. Riku looked at me and said, "Yeah Halisa, we all know blue is the best." He patted me on the shoulder and glared at Sora. Sora stuck out his lip in a baby face and retorted. Awww ... he's so cute when he's pouting! ^.^

"Actually I like purple." I was kidding of course; purple is one of my least favorite colors. I was failing to keep a straight face and I was making a snoring noise to keep from laughing. The two guys where looking at me like i'd lost my mind, ... which wan't too far from the truth. But I couldn't stay calm for long and I started giggling; something i tend to do a lot. "I'm just playin. I like blue and red ... and black, silver, crimson, and pink. Soooo i really don't have a certain color I like." No one was saying anything so I kept talking. "And why ARE we talking about colors? I'm getting really tiered of typing the words 'favorite colors' so lets have a change of subject." They where both still sitting there wordlessly. So I sat there quietly with them untill they said something.

It must have been 10 minuts before Sora pointed out that, "Halisa, you talk too much." It's not like i wasn't expecting it though. "Yeah, well it's one of my good points." And I knew what the reaction of that answer would be. "Hahaha! 'Good points' she say!" Riku laughed like i had made some sort of joke. "Well i'm glad you found that so hilarious. But shouldn't we get started on that ship?"

"Oh fnap!" Sora jumped up and and ran over to the ship then hopped inside.

############################################

I'm still not done with this story. I'm just too lazy to put it all up at once. .. my bad. tell meh if yer enjoying it so far though.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lillu55 on May 17, 2005, 2:06:01 PM

Lillu55 on
Lillu55I have so many spelling mistakes in this, it's not even funny. .. I was in a hurry to write this on my computer though. that's my excuse.