Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Chao Garden Stories

Find out about Sonic and his gang.And what they do for so called "Fun."

Chapter 1 - The Chao Garden Stories

Chapter 1 - The Chao Garden Stories


Loving the Chao Gardens

One day Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Cream, Sonic, and Tails were walking along the river inside the chao chao Heaven Garden. There were clouds everywhere. And there was a huge rainbow at the end of the river. You were practically walking on clouds. Wait, you literally were. Amy bent down to feel the soft flexible clouds. She backed up a little and she went off balance, so she fell into the river. Cream was too busy jumping off of the high balcony into the warm water to notice. But Rouge had a birds-eye view so she could see Amy in the river. She yelled from a story high distance, “Amy! Are you ok?” Amy Giggled and shouted back, “Yes.”



But Shadow, of course, did not like the loveliness of the chao garden. Neither did Sonic, he absolutely hated that when he ran hard he fell through the clouds and on to neutral ground. As always, Amy was staring at Sonic so she ran up to Sonics' hole, but the clouds were so slippery she fell through too. At the bottom Sonic caught her in his arms. She blushed and looked up at Sonic. She tried to hug him but he dropped her immediately. Amy said in an annoyed voice, “What was that for?!” Sonic chuckled, “I couldn't take the risk.”



Cream and Rouge giggled. Shadow was too busy being irritated to notice the funny incident. Soon Rouge flew down to the neutral ground and said, “Hey guys, want a lift back up? I can only take one person at a time though.” She swooped Amy up to the Heaven Garden and went back down for Sonic. But she saw the chao's sweet, adorable face and in an instant, she swooped up that chao instead. Shadow was still too busy hating the heaven ground to notice. Sonic got irritated so he just ran out the neutral ground and back to the Heaven Garden himself.



Sonic was so mad, he yelled…



Find out next chapter on The Sonic Stories!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vividan15 on January 31, 2006, 5:26:50 AM

vividan15 on
vividan15wow thats the best story ive read so far