Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Dont get Sonic Sad!

Find out about Sonic and his gang.And what they do for so called "Fun."

Chapter 2 - Dont get Sonic Sad!

Chapter 2 - Dont get Sonic Sad!


Don't Make Sonic Sad!

Sonic was so mad he yelled, “Rouge! Why didn't you get me up from that neutral ground?!?” “Just look at that chao's face though!” At that moment his shoulders went lower, and his expression did too. He felt like he was unloved. His head tipped down towards his chest and he left the neutral ground. Shadow didn't care. Amy was sunbathing. Rouge was spinning in mid-air. So was tails. “Guys look at this new skin I got!” Amy shouted with joy. Shadow whispered, “Be quiet.” He was leaning against the wall trying to act cool.



Meanwhile, Sonic was exploring the city eating a mouth-watering, scrumptious triple cheeseburger. It still didn't cheer him up that even Amy wasn't paying attention to him. Wait, I actually miss Amy? He thought to himself. He said to himself, “Hmm, I guess home really does matter.” He sighed and ante another scrumptious, delectable, mouth-watering triple cheeseburger. He ate another, and another, and another. Soon Man-Donald's was out of them. He got better and went to the Heaven Garden to apologize. But when he got there, something amazing happened!



Find out in the next chapter of Who ate my bone? Nah, just kidding. Find out in the next chapter of, Wet Willy Water Wexperiment! Ok, find out in the next chapter of, The Sonic Stories!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on February 18, 2006, 5:02:43 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffmake more!!!! give us sonamy!!!

vividan15 on January 31, 2006, 5:31:58 AM

vividan15 on
vividan15is it me or am i the only person other then lily and melody to actuly comment on how good that was so come on people comment on this story

Lily_and_Melody on January 21, 2006, 2:17:16 PM

Lily_and_Melody on
Lily_and_MelodyLily: I do too

Lily_and_Melody on January 21, 2006, 2:17:00 PM

Lily_and_Melody on
Lily_and_MelodyMelody: I like the end.