Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Linkin's go anime

The Linkin Park band members goes into a twisted world with anime like people!
Note: Will draw a pic to show you theme.

Chapter 3 - The Linkin's go anime

Chapter 3 - The Linkin's go anime


“ No! They have gone off the deep end!” Chester Bennington screamed as he jumped off stage. Mike Shinoda turned to see him falling towards a porter potty.

“ Dude! Chester watch for out for the porter-“ Mike yelled to Chester. But Chaz fell on the roof of the potty, but luckily the cord to the Mic Kept him hanging. Laughing, Phoenix put down his guitar and helped Chaz up along with Brad. The band members laughed as Chaz almost fell in it.

“ Nice job dude.” Mike laughed as he clapped his hands.

“ Shut up porter potty boy.” Chaz said as he grinned at Mike.

“ Hey, I had to go to the restroom.” Mike argued. Chaz just laughed as he remember when him, Joe, Brad, Rob, and Phoenix tipped the porter potty over while Mike was in it. Fed up with Chaz, Mike dropped his Mic and went on backstage. Laughing hysterically, Chaz held to his stomach as Brad put his hand on Rob's shoulder.

After a couple of minutes, the rest of the band went backstage to get Mike. Searching, they finally saw him. To their surprise he was drawing.

“ Buttzilla what are you drawing there?” Chaz asked as he looked over Mike's shoulder. Ignoring Chaz, Mike sighed then finally answered,

“ I'm drawing us.”

“ Why?” Chaz said curiously as he arched a brow. Mike smiled a little.

“ Well, I'm just seeing if we can try to duplicate ourselves, and go into like…a cartoon world.” Mike chuckled a little as he finished drawing. Picking up the picture, Chaz looked at the picture Mike drew of him.

“ Hmm…well you drew my butt big enough.” Chaz laughed. Mike laughed along with him as the other's looked at the picture, too. But, out of nowhere, the picture began to glow a dark pinkish bluish color.

“ What the he-“ As Rob was going to say something the picture suddenly became like a black hole and sucked them all in.



Later



Waking up to there surprise, Brad sat up to see a girl with wolf ears staring at him.

“ Ah!” Brad screamed as he backed away. The girl with the wolf ear's looked like a cartoon character. Mike rubbed his eyes and looked to see her too.

“ Dude, what- what the hell?!” Mike stuttered as he got up and slightly kicked Chaz at his side.

“ Chester wake up! It's like…like Japanese anime people!” Mike told him.

Chaz opened his eyes slowly to see the wolf girl and Mike.

“ Woah! Mike you look like a cartoon character! Sweet….” Chaz said as he got up. Mike put on his contacts, which he forgot to put on, and then realized that Chester looked like an anime character too.

“ No…way…” Mike whispered to himself.

“ Mike, I think your stupid picture made us cartoons!” Joe exclaimed to Mike.

“ No it wasn't…ok part of it, yes. But most of it was from me.” The wolf girl said to them as she helped Rob up, who had just woke up.

“I don't know how to explain it, but Mike…I used my powers and your picture to make yall like me. And don't ask how I know you drew it.” The wolf girl told them.

Mike smiled, as he was relieved.

“So you partly brought us here?” Mike asked. The wolf girl nodded.

“ Ok, before we do anything else, what's your name?” Chaz asked as he stood up.

“ Oh yeah, I'm Deidre.” She said.

“ Deidre?” Mike asked as he blinked. Deidre nodded.

“ Well, that's a uncommon name.” Phoenix said out of the blue.

Deidre faced Phoenix and twitched her eye.

“ Ya got a problem Phoenix?” She asked.

“ No…wait! How do you know my name?” He asked.

“ Yeah! How do you?” Mike asked as he walked up to her tilting his head.

“ Let's just say I'm a HUGE fan.” Deidre laughed. Mike grinned as Chaz went over to Deidre and put an arm around her.

“ You sure got a sense of humor…and I likey!” Chaz laughed too as Mike agreed.



Later…again



“ Well, I'll take you to my place. To tell you, I come from a place no one has ever been too. Ever heard of a show called `Inuyasha'?” She asked.

“Yeah, we watch it once in awhile.” Rob said.

“ Well, that's kinda like me. But I like to stay here in LA, California. For now, lets go to my crib” Deidre said as she pointed to her H2 Hummer. Mike eyes sparkled as he saw the Hummer.

“ Nice ride!” He said as he ran to the black Hummer with green flames.

“ Thanks.” Deidre answered as she unlocked the car. Getting in and turning the Hummer on, Linkin Park got in. Mike sat in the front as Chester and Joe sat in the 1st seat (backish front oO;), as Rob got in the 2nd seat (er…back?) along with Brad.

“ Man, why do I have to sit with Brad?” Rob complained.

“ Hey! I take baths now!” Brad said to Rob.

“ Yeah, you barely showered like what? 1 week ago?” Chaz said as he turned back to face Brad. Joe slapped his knee and laughed.

“ Ok, stop acting stupid you guys.” Mike told them as he lifted his Ecko hat.

Deidre shook her head back and forth and drove off as LP argued over how Brad doesn't take baths.




















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment