Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Welcome to the crib

The Linkin Park band members goes into a twisted world with anime like people!
Note: Will draw a pic to show you theme.

Chapter 4 - Welcome to the crib

Chapter 4 - Welcome to the crib


Arriving at a 2-story house, The LP gang exited the Hummer along with Deidre.

“ Well, this is my home.” Deidre told them as she walked up her driveway.

“ Hey, her place is better then yours Mike!” Chester laughed.

“ Oh shut up Chester.” Mike scoffed.

As Deidre came upon her white door, she opened it with a gold key that shinned like the morning sun.

“ Oh come on.” Deidre laughed as she saw Brad, Joe, Phoenix, and Rob just stand there deadly.

“ Yay!” Phoenix laughed as he ran in along with Joe, Brad, and Rob. But still at the end of the driveway, Chaz and Mike were fighting.

“ My house is as cool as hers!” Mike shouted.

“ At least her door works well, unlike yours! You have to pay guys to guard it!” Chester replied to him in a yelling voice.

Deidre stood nervously while waiting for them to finish up.

“ Err, would yall both like to stop and come in now?” Deidre asked while shaking.

“ Oh, yeah sorry.” Mike and Chaz said at the same time.

Walking in, they saw Phoenix and Brad playing in the kitchen while Rob was trying to find something to eat.

“ Hey guys, umm…is it ok if I invite a few people who are fans of yall?” Deidre asked nervously. They all nodded and continued their stuff.

“ Yay!” Deidre thought to herself as she ran to the nearest phone. Quickly she called her friends and told all of them that Linkin Park was there.

27 minutes later the doorbell rang.

“ They're here!” Deidre yelped. Swiftly she opened the door, and 12 of her friends swarmed in.

“ We're here! Now where's Linkin Park?” Asked Deidre's friend, Sango.

“ Yes, I must meet these `Linkins' that Sango is so obsessed about.” A monk Miroku asked.

“ Uh, that would be u-us.” Brad stuttered as he slurped up some of his ramen soup. Suddenly, a guy with dog ears came in and sniffed around,

“ Where is it?! I smell it…” Inuyasha growled as he looked around, then finally he saw Brad.

“ There it is! That soup!” Inuyasha danced his way to Brad and snatched the Ramen soup.

“ Hey that's mine!” Brad yelled as he stood up.

“ I don't see your name on it.” Inuyasha teased. Brad stared at Inuyasha with a furious face.

“ Inuyasha… Sit boy!” A voice came through the room, from the entrance door.

“ Aww!” Inuyasha screamed as he fell face first in the ground.

“ When will you learn?” The voice said as she came in.

“ Oh, hi Kagome!” Sango said as she waved while holding on to Chester.

“…I feel like I'm a pet.” Chester said quietly as Sango petted him.

“ Oh no!” Brad screamed as the soup was going to fall, but he caught it in time.

“ Thank god.” He sighed. Waving through the door, a 5'11 foot girl entered the room dressed in all black.

“ Rob! Where's Rob!?” She screamed.

“ Jasmine…he's right here.” Deidre told her. Jasmine turned to see Rob sitting in the kitchen.

“ Rob!” Jasmine cried as she tackled him. Face turning blue and purple, Rob tried to catch his breath.

“ Must…breath…” Rob whispered.

“ Oh I'm sorry!” Jasmine said as she slyly got off of Rob.

“ Anything I can do for you…master?” Jasmine asked with a huge grin on her face.

“ Uh, no thanks.” Rob laughed. With mostly everyone there, Deidre waited for more of her friends to arrive. 7 minutes later, more guests arrived.

“ We're here!” A soft and kind voice called, and entering, it was Yami Yugi!

“ Yami!” another voice came, it was Deidre's close friend, Kaleigh. Kaleigh made her way to Yami and hugged him. Together, they hugged each other.

“ No way.” Seto's voice came in.

“ No way!” Seto ran up to each Linkin Park member and looked at them.

“ It's really yall! Hey guys, I'm yall's #1 one fan!” Seto said as he smiled at all of them.

“ What do you mean, #1 fan? I am!” Tea said as she came in with Mai.

“ You Hunn? Well excuse me, but that numba 1 fan is meh.” Mai giggled.

“ You? Da #1 fan?” Joey asked as he came in with a Linkin Park shirt on.

“ Cheater.” Seto growled.

“ Some one call me?” Chester said as he looked through the door.

“ No, but I was trying to call you on your cell.” Another but different voice said. Everyone turned and gasped.

“ No way!” Seto yelled as he waved his arms.

“ Yay!” Mr.Hahn laughed as he jumped up and down.

“ Whoo!” Deidre said as she joined Mr.Hahn by jumping.

“ Yep, it's me! G-g-g-g-g Unit!” G-Unit yelled as he entered with all his bling.

Mr.Hahn slowly approached G-Unit while having his finger out.

“ Must…pokey…bling!” Mr.Hahn thought to himself. Finally close up to him, he poked G-Unit's necklace.

“ Dude, what the frack is your problem son?!” g-Unit yelled.

"Can't believe we're doing this, Chaz..." Mike chuckled to himself.

“ It was god damn Chester's idea!” Joe yelled as he ran off.

“ It was Phi!” Chester shrieked while hiding behind Mike.

“ Who's Phi?!” G-Unit demanded. Phoenix coughed softly and walked away slowly.

“ Him!” Brad pointed out Phoenix.

“ Oh that's nice Brad!” Phoenix started sweating as G-Unit walked closer to him.

“ Bye cruel world!” Phoenix cried. Then laughter filled the air as G-Unit fell to the floor cracking up.

“ huh?” Phoenix was confused at the reason why everyone was laughing.

“ I'm kidding Phi, I won't hurt ANY of the LP crew. Personally, I'm a HUGE fan.”

Phoenix heart slowed down as he sighed.

“ You evil punks!” Phoenix yelled as he tackled Joe to the floor.

“ Ahhh!” Joe squealed like a pig as Phi poked him.

“ God don't scare me! I thought you were going to beat the crap out of me.” Joe gasped for breath.

“ Nah, but I only do it on Thursday.” Phoenix told Joe.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

iwoodstocku2 on July 11, 2005, 3:12:49 PM

iwoodstocku2 on
iwoodstocku2this story was great i hope u write more!!!!

Shadowrocks on June 17, 2005, 9:18:39 AM

Shadowrocks on
Shadowrockslol nice story! Keep it up!