Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Oh no

The Linkin Park band members goes into a twisted world with anime like people!
Note: Will draw a pic to show you theme.

Chapter 5 - Oh no

Chapter 5 - Oh no


Everyone gave Mr.Hahn and Phoenix a stare they will never forget.

“ WHAT?” they both asked as the eerie eyes of their peeps stared at them. Yet, no one seemed to answer.

“ OMG PHI I THINK WE ARE DEAD!! ?!POR QUE?!” Mr.Hahn cried as he went to his knees.

“ Joe…you're not even Spanish…and we are NOT dead. Just ignored.” Phi answered as he gave a little pat on Joe's back.

“ And a point for mah PhiPhi.” Deidre said as she rang a little bell. Phoenix smiled and headed off upstairs to check out the video games. Meanwhile in the kitchen, Chester, Mike, and Rob were feeding themselves like little fat pigs. Yet, Chester didn't like the idea off being called a `pig'.

“ DA CHESTER IS NOT FAT!” he remarked.

“ No one said you were.” Rob said while rubbing the back of his head.

“ Uhh… Well, SHE DID!” He pointed out to Sango.

“ What did I do?” Sango asked as Chester began to cave into her.

“ You called me fat woman!” He yelled. Sango gave a confused, yet scared looked at the deranged man. Suddenly from out of the darkness, a dark figure approached the two.

“ Yo yo yo, what is the dizzle shizzle? Yo, I gotz some fo-11 on da Fort-izzle Minor-fizzle for ma nizzle bizzle.” It was Jon!

“ JonandBT?” Deidre asked as she entered the kitchen.

“ Yea, it is me, the Fort Minor mod. The best of da rest.” He grinned as he grabbed a apple. Deidre stared at him as he just ate a raw apple.

“ Ha, that British dude ate a ray apple.” Brad laughed as he put more Urban K nail polish on his beautiful fingers. Mike still laughs at the idea of him even bother putting nail polish on. But Mike use to, so he doesn't bother saying anything. OK, back to the story, Chester stared down Jon as he began to get close to Deidre.

“ NOT SO FAST!” Chester screamed out to him. Running in the crowded kitchen, he pushed away Miroku, Shippo, Kaleigh, and 50 cent.

“ Hey, don't touch the merchandise.” 50 mumbled to himself as Chester touched him. Still running, Chester tackled Jon to the floor. Everyone in sight gasped.

“ NO CHESTER DON'T DO IT!” Holly said out of nowhere. ((Holly is ZoidianGirl_DSZ)) Frantically she jumped in the air, no really…she did, and glomped Jon. She was really aiming for Chester though. Deidre stood there and looked at everyone in the kitchen. It was hectic! She slapped her face and sighed.



----------------*---------------

OK people. Wait for more. But sorry I can't write a lot. To busy. :3

Sorry mates…one again. Hehe. **runs**






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment