Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Unknown Memorys it’s about a Boy (Called John) who appears at the school in the middle off the night, which can’t remember anything, but he think his past is connected to Lyoko somehow.

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 - Part 1


Unknown Memorys

Part 1



Jeremie, Ulrich and Odd are in Jeremie's room talking to Aelita. Jeremie is next to the computer, Odd on the bed and Ulrich is standing next to Jeremie.

“X.A.N.A hasn't attack for a while, and I haven't felt any pulsations here in Lyoko”

“Ye, but it's given me plenty of time to work on your materialization program Aelita”.

“It mite be all fine for you Jeremie, but it's boring”.

“Odd be thankful that Aelita is safe”.

“Good point Ulrich”.

Odd got up from the bed, and turns to the door,

“Come on Ulrich we need to get back to our room, before Jim finds us”

“K, see ya Aelita, Jeremie”

As Ulrich and Odd are sneaking through the corridor, suddenly they hear a faint knocking coming from downstairs.

“It's Jim!” whispered Odd to Ulrich panicking,

“No it sounds like someone knocking at the front door”.

“Well what do we do?”

“Go back to bed”

“But what if there…”

“Jim will handle it”

“But…”

“Just go”.



* * * * *



The next morning Jim and the Principal are talking in the Principals office.

“So Jim, what happened?”

“Well, in the middle of last night, there was a knock on the front door for the dormitory, I went to have a look, but when I opened the door, all there was, was a boy on the step out cold. So I took him to the infirmary. This morning before coming to see you I got someone to do a check on the records, and there was no records, all there was, was a birth certificate, all it told us is his name and his birth day, there is no information about were he if from, or his parents.”

“Is he awake?”

“Yes”

“Fine, see if you can get him to come and see me.”

So Jim went to the infirmary, and got the boy and brought him to the Principals office.

“Welcome to my school, I am the Principal, have a seat.” The boy sits dawn “What is your name?”

“Um… … …John”

“What are you doing here?”

“Um… … …I…don't know”

“Do you remember anything?”

“No” John lowers his head.

“It's ok.” The Principal turns to Jim and says “Jim will you call the hospital…” John suddenly got up.

“NO”

“What?” said the Principal shocked.

“I have to stay here, I beg of you let me stay here.”

“Why?”

“I…I…I don't know” John said has he sits back dawn, “I just have a feeling, that I have to stay here, let me stay in the dormitory, and I'll find a way to pay you back”. The Principal thinks for a bit, then replies.

“Fine you can stay here, but you'll have to attend the classes”.



* * * * *



Jeremie, Ulrich and Odd are eating in the canteen, Yumi comes in.

“Hey”

“Hey Yumi, did you here there is a new kid in the school?” asked Ulrich to Yumi.

“Ye I did, someone in my class said that he is in the room opposite from yours Jeremie”



* * * * *



The next day Jeremie and Odd gather outside John's room,

“Do you really think it's a good idea to disturb him?”

“Come on Jeremie, he's new here, we should make friends with him”

“But…” before they could decide what to do, the door opened,

“What are you doing here?” John asked.

“Well we heard that you were new and …”

“My name's Odd this is Jeremie” Odd interrupted Jeremie

“Hi, I'm John”

“So when did you came to the school? I didn't see any cars or anything this morning” Jeremie asked.

“I came in the middle of the night” Odd puts his hand behind his head, and says

“So it was you who knocked,”

“I don't know”

“What do you mean?” asked Jeremie

“Well all I can remember is waking up in the infirmary”

“So you can't remember anything?” asked Odd

“No nothing except my name”

Suddenly Jeremie's mobile rang, it was Ulrich,

“Jeremie there's a problem, the computer controlling the schools temperature has gone out off control we're guessing it's X.A.N.A I'm can't make it because X.A.N.A has locked the doors and windows in the canteen. We need you and Odd to go to the factory, go before X.A.N.A finds a way to lock you in.”

“Um… sorry about this, but we have to go.” Jeremie said as he grabbed Odd and ran out.

The temperature in the school started to rise, till it got to a point were nobody could stand it, X.A.N.A had now lock up all of the school,

“Why in the world is it so hot?” asked John to himself, “I've got to get out before I get cocked”.

As John was trying to get out of the dormitory, Odd and Yumi are at Lyoko helping Aelita to deactivate the tower.

“Your almost there”

“Easy for you to say, your there in that seat of your, while we are getting chased by some Crabs.”

“Grow up Odd, if it wasn't for Jeremie you or me will not be able to came to Lyoko and protect Aelita”

“You know, I don't think this is the best time to be arguing about something” said Aelita as a crab takes a shot at her but misses.

“You two go, I'll take care of the crabs” Odd says as he stops and turns around and takes a shot at the crabs. He kills two of the three that were chasing them, then after getting hit several times, he gets taken out of Lyoko.

As Yumi and Aelita near the tower, a crab appears from the side, and takes a shot, that hits Aelita.

“Look out” Jeremie shouted.

“Go, the tower is right there, I'll distract the crab.” Yumi says as Aelita runs into the tower, and deactivate it.

“Return to the past now.” Jeremie says, as the white wave consumes everything.



* * * * *



Jeremie and Odd are outside John's door, knocking on it, John answers.

“Hi, um…Jeremie and Odd was it?” John said has he opened the door.

“How do you know us?” asked Jeremie.

“We met yesterday. Don't you remember, you two came here, you asked me a question or two, and then your mobile rang, and had to go, then a bit latter the school got extremely hot.” Jeremie looked at Odd a bit worried, “I saw a pamphlet saying that you hade a band.” John said looking at Odd “do you need a drummer?”

“Um we will get back on you about that, but we have to go and meet up with someone. See ya later” Jeremie said as he went dawn the corridor.

“What's up with him?” John asked Odd

“Don't know I'll go and see” Odd said as he ran after Jeremie, “See ya”

“See ya”.



* * * * *



Jeremie, Ulrich, Yumi and Odd are outside talking

“So he still remembers what happened?” asked Yumi

“Yes, I don't under stand it” Jeremie replied.

“Maybe he has been to Lyoko” Odd said.

“Come on Odd, do you actually think that…”

“Now hold on there Jeremie, he has no memory of what happened to him before he come to the school, so it mite be.” Ulrich interrupted.

“So what do we do, tell him about Lyoko?” asked Yumi

“No, not now, maybe sometime, but not know” Said Jeremie.









By

Sion Morgan

A.K.A Ifrit (Or Liquid Mix)



All Characters belong to there rightful owner.

(John belongs to me)



Originally for:



http://codelyokozeta.proboards51.com



People may use this, change it as long as you ask me first, and that you give me credit (e.g. based on the story by Sion Morgan)



Note :

Plz give some feedback about what you think about this story below (as a replay)

Thanx


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yuna_granger on September 19, 2005, 4:50:47 AM

yuna_granger on
yuna_grangercooly
hey again