Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Boy Oh Boy

This is about a human teenage girl called Onyix and a vampire boy Gabriel.

Chapter 1 - Boy Oh Boy

Chapter 1 - Boy Oh Boy
I tousled my hair as I rounded a corner. A boy with blue hair blocked my path. 'Funny' I thought to myself, I don't remember seeing anyone with blue hair before. The boy looked up, blue hair covered half his face, his eyes were like emerald chips set in jade, dazzling yet mysterious.
He smiled looking dazed. I saw he was wearing a tight black top with a black leather jacket , electric blue skinny jeans and black and blue converse shoes. This outfit made him look extremely perfect, he looked skinny yet at the same time muscular.
Hes my Gothic angel.

I smiled not being able to help myself. I could feel his eyes on me. I began to twist my perfectly straightened fringe into ringlets. I silently giggled at his gaze. His smile widened, I traced his jaw bone with my eyes. It was so perfect, he was so perfect.
“Hi, I'm Gabriel.” His voice was so husky and warm like an open fire on a cold winters night, his eyes locked with mine.
“I'm Onyix.” I was nervous and my voice was a dead giveaway.
He then made an excuse to leave something about being late for something. I don't really remember what he said, all I remember was his voice and the way it soothed me, made me forget all my troubles.
I couldn't help but turn my head as he passed. I desperately hoped he would turn around and give me his number, but he kept walking.
I watched him as he rounded the next corner, I felt as if a tiny piece of me followed him.
I looked at my watch, it read 5:30pm. I had been standing in the same spot for at least 20 minutes, watching where he had dissapered from my view, almost suspecting him to reappear like a magic trick.

Walking past the houses that lined my road I noticed that the Gothic mansion at the end of road had sold sign out side of the huge gates and gray brick wall.
Excitement raced through my mind as I thought of who the new neighbors could be, maybe they would be like me, the family of my dreams. A surge of disappear became known as I realized the chances of my dream family moving into the mansion on the end of my road were pretty slim.

I slowly trudged my way up the front steps onto the porch, where my mother sat looking at me with strong dismay.
“You're late.”
“I know.” I said with true sincerity in my voice.
“I don't want your excuses this time, you missed half of the Tapaware party.”
“I'm sorry I got delayed at school.” I lied.
“You missed half of the most important party I have ever hosted, I need to make a good impression with the new neighbors.”
“I'm sorry, but by any chance are the new neighbors still here, I would really like to meet them.” I said with true interest.
“Yes they are waiting to meet you, I have told them a lot about you.”
“Excellent.” I said as I raced to the front door.

I was not prepared for what I saw next. Our new neighbors, a woman who wore a lot of pink and a man in a polo shirt and golf pants. My heart sank. These were the neighbors, they bought my dream house. They were supposed to be like me not... normal. I was furious.
My mothers introduction was long, she introduced me to the new neighbors, then went on about how I was failing maths. 'Oh yes' I thought, they need to think less of me, I bet she told them about everything I am failing which by the way is a lot.

Through the endless talking over what tupaware container best fitted a good size salad, there was the odd talk of their private lives. I found out that the new neighbors had one son.

My heart began to race again, maybe just maybe... my mind was racing into so many possibility that I couldn't finish that sentence.
“Excuse me Mrs,” I paused not knowing what to say next. With all the excitement I hadn't been listening when she had introduced herself, there had been to many things racing through my mind. “Um, I forgot your name.” I said blushing
“Oh I'm Scarlet Pencin.” She sounded surprised, of course she sounded surprised, how could I forget a name like that?
“Mrs Pencin what is your son called?”
“Oh,” she paused and said almost ashamed “Gabriel.”
“Onyix! I am applauded how dare you butt into our new neighbors private lives, please leave us and go study, your father and I...” I didn't listen to the rest of the lecture, I was off in my own little world. I wondered down the stairs into the basement, also known as my room, day dreaming of the next time I would see Gabriel.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

firesignbaby on March 28, 2009, 8:57:24 AM

firesignbaby on
firesignbabyAwesome :P

hisgoldeneyes on March 24, 2009, 6:49:52 PM

hisgoldeneyes on
hisgoldeneyeshey kathleen! great first chapter. only 1 problem, at the end u say applauded instead of appauled.

LittleAlice on March 25, 2009, 8:26:34 AM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicegrrrrrrrr o well i think people will understand that i cant spell =]
maybe u should proof read the next chapter before i post it?
thanks i knew u would be keen XD

darkwolf333 on March 23, 2009, 2:00:38 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333oh nice start . Interesting ^^

LittleAlice on March 23, 2009, 3:32:27 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicethanks =]