Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rain, Rain come again and again

This is about a human teenage girl called Onyix and a vampire boy Gabriel.

Chapter 2 - Rain, Rain come again and again

Chapter 2 - Rain, Rain come again and again
I didn't sleep well that night, I kept feeling as if someone was watching me from one of the dark corners of my room. I felt a draft so I got up and closed the only window in my room, but still I felt a chill on the air.
I was awoken by a slight breeze which quickly turned into a freezing cold chill.
I sat up in one fluid motion, I was petrified.
I looked for the source of the chill only to find my window open, letting in all the cold night air in.
I threw my covers back, and slowly made my way over to the window, tip toeing all the way.
When I reached the window I hesitated before sticking my hand out into the cold night air to grab the handle.
Images from old horror movies flashed in my mind.
You know the ones where someone unsuspecting sticks their hand out a window or something and then its grabbed by a monster.
I decided that I was just being silly, when I reached out for the window I made sure I was quick and made no noise.
“Fail” I cursed under my breath as I knocked the edge of the window with my elbow, making the window bang shut.
All the lights in my house flooded on.
“Crap!” I said as I rushed back to bed.

2 weeks, grounded, for trying to 'sneak out again.'
I argued a lot that night with my parents, saying that I was just closing my window and wasn't sneaking out. They wouldn't listen, I mean why would they? I had been known to sneak out at night, but I never did anything bad, well not THAT bad.
A couple of times I had been caught at the cemetery by the grounds keeper, or sneaking around the mansion, but I never did anything wrong (as such), they were just over reacting.

The morning after me 'trying to sneak out' I woke up late, for some reason my alarm didn't go off.
I got up and started rummaging through my room looking for my 'Emily the strange' bag, I couldn't find it anywhere, since I was already late I just grabbed my big black and red bag, stuffed my school books into it and gapped it out to the bus stop.
“Oh yay, its raining” I said enthusiastically as I was walking to the bus stop, 'looks like I will be re-doing my make-up at school again' I said to myself.
I stood at the bus stop getting drenched when a black hearse pulled up and stopped in front of me.

“Need a lift?” A voice said. The voice was warm and husky.
“Gabriel?” I said, barely being able to talk from the cold.
“Yeah?” He sounded confused on why I had bothered to ask while standing in the rain.
I raced over to the hearse, pulled open the passenger side door and jumped in.
I looked over to the drivers seat. Gabriel sat there, we looked deep into each others eyes, I never wanted that moment to end. Then he abruptly broke my gaze, turned the car on and started driving.
“Where to this fine morning?” He asked me.
“School.” I said.
“I meant which school.” He started laughing, almost a chuckle.
“Oh,” I said giggling quietly, there was only 1 high school in the area, I thought it was best not to point that out, but let the conversation carry on. “Westley high school.”
“Really? Same. What do you have first?” He asked.
“Science.” I said with a 'I hate science tone', but in actual fact Tuesdays are the best day for me, I actually enjoy science, and best of all no maths on Tuesday.
“Same here.” He said. He didn't sound shocked or surprised at all to know that we were going to be in the same class for science, but that didn't matter because 'we were going to be in the same class.'
We chatted about music for some time before I realized the car was off and we were at school.
“How long have we been at school?” I asked him.
“About 20 minutes, but I didn't want to stop talking to you so I didn't mention it.” I was glad he hadn't mentioned it, in that 20 minutes I had learned a lot about him.
I thanked him for the ride to school, and we both got out of the car.
I yelled across the parking lot “See you in science.” 'What a lame thing to say' I thought to myself immediately after I had said it.
I shrugged the thought from my mind and headed for form class, unfortunately he wasn't in my form class, but lucky for me my best friend Becky was, so I was in a rush to tell her everything.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Oakstar123 on December 30, 2009, 1:58:36 PM

Oakstar123 on
Oakstar123ohhh interesting. I'm not too big on vampires (hence, Twilight) but this is rather interesting.

LittleAlice on December 5, 2010, 8:39:37 AM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicelol i dislike twilight but i do LOVE vampires, only ones that show true vampire atributes though

LittleAlice on January 5, 2010, 2:31:47 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicelol
i dont particularly like twilight tbh

LilithVampireQueen on January 12, 2010, 7:47:14 AM

LilithVampireQueen on
LilithVampireQueenGreat and intreguing! love it! :D

LittleAlice on December 5, 2010, 8:33:57 AM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicethanks :)

Kagome1011 on January 1, 2010, 12:13:28 PM

Kagome1011 on
Kagome1011OMG I WANT MORE

LittleAlice on January 5, 2010, 2:32:30 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicehehe :)
u liked it?
i put this one on hold atm, i have a bit of writters block

firesignbaby on March 28, 2009, 9:00:29 AM

firesignbaby on
firesignbabyAH! I am sooo interested now! lol... I love vampires... especially vampire boys...lol =P

LittleAlice on March 28, 2009, 10:41:56 AM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicehaha thanks
isnt every1 interested in vampire boys?

firesignbaby on March 28, 2009, 10:20:26 PM

firesignbaby on
firesignbabyapparently, none of my friends in college! D:

LittleAlice on March 29, 2009, 12:48:49 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAliceo im year 11
so i love boys lol

firesignbaby on April 8, 2009, 2:51:00 AM

firesignbaby on
firesignbabylol... boys are cool :P (I'm not a perv... I'm 16 so they're still boys in my college XP)

LittleAlice on April 8, 2009, 1:47:45 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicehaha well im 15 and i think MOST boys are kewl...
most of the tym =]

firesignbaby on April 9, 2009, 7:44:04 AM

firesignbaby on
firesignbabysome of the time, when they aren't immature :P

LittleAlice on April 9, 2009, 5:36:03 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicehaha yea
which they quite often r

darkwolf333 on March 25, 2009, 2:55:07 PM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333again great work. Oh i want ta know what happens

LittleAlice on March 25, 2009, 3:08:15 PM

LittleAlice on
LittleAlicehaha u will have to wait till i have written some more then