Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop

A boy Moves in down the street, he seems like a normal boy but is he?

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop
Chapter 1
        "Emily wake up!” my father yelled through out the whole house “okay okay I’m up!” I yelled back angrily. My father and I do not get along ever since my mother died three years ago it’s been hell at my house. My father works at a huge recording company and ever since we moved in to this huge house, it’s like he put my room on the third floor for a reason, because he doesn’t want to talk to me or even look at me.

        I stomped down the stairs in my AFI p.j pants and glitter boy shirt and some messy hair “g’morning dad” I yawned “uh huh” he said drinking the rest of his coffee and shooting out to the door “ I wont be home until late so if you need me call me if you must or talk to the next door neighbors” he said getting his coat and keys “Dad I’m nineteen years old I think I could take care of my self” I yelled through the kitchen “Oh yea remember that one time you were home alone cutting carrots…” “Oh yea that was one pain full trip to the hospital” I continued for him “okay I’m leaving” he said and shut the door, okay sometimes my dad and I get along.

        An hour later, I was showered and dressed in a dark green thigh high dress over jeans with some polka dot sandals, “I’m out!” I said to my black cat, snowball. Soon I was in my red beetle and on my way to the coffee Shoppe to meet my friend Mady, on my way to the Shoppe I passed up the ‘old house on the block’, which was an old wooden mansion up on a hill that was accused to be haunted, and many of nights I’ve stayed up and or snuck in to that house, and found nothing. Getting closer to the house I saw that it had a for sale sign in front of it.

        I finally got to the Shoppe and saw Mady waiting impatiently “Hey!” I said from behind her, of course she screamed “Why do you always have to do that!” she yelled at me “I don’t know” I replied “Pfft, what took you so long?” she asked giving a coffee to me that she ordered “I was looking at the creepy house on the corner of my street, its for sale” I said taking a sip of the coffee “Oh! I hope a hot guy moves in!” she yelled “Yea but I got dibs first! He is on my block” I replied Mady spit out her coffee in shock “No way I called it!” she yelled “You have a boy friend, a sexy one I may add” I replied “Yea well...Marcus is hot ” she replied smiling “Yea he is!” I replied (note: Marcus has black hair down to shoulder normal colored skin, light blue eyes kind of muscular and tallish)

        So once Mady and I were done with our coffees it must have been around eight o’clock so we drove back to my huge house just to sit in my room staring out my window “Can you see anything?” I ask Mady impatiently “well just your fat head blocking my view” she yelled “Sooorry!” I said sarcastically, “I can’t really see anything its too dark Oh wait! Oh my gosh!” Mady said with excitement “What?!” I yelled and moved her over from my huge window “I saw a squirrel” she replied giving me an evil smile “Ah! Dammit! I hate you” I replied sitting on my bed “Oh wow look at him” she replied pressing her face to the window “pfft is it that squirrel again because I swear…” I said walking up to the window “Wow he’s hot” I said Mady just nodded her head in agreement.

        This guy must have been the most beautiful guy in the world, he had long black hair about the middle of his back, and he was very skinny, he wore tight black jeans and a tight black shirt with a fitted black sweatshirt over it, he had white rimmed sunglasses over his eyes so I didn’t see his eye color. Mady and I just stared in aw he was gorgeous “Holy shoot he’s hot” Mady said “Yea his is!” I said biting my orange nail “So you wanna sleep over?” I asked not really planning on sleeping but sneaking in to that mansion “Naw I have to get back to my house my mom is expecting me “ Mady replied grabbing her Emily the strange purse “Keep me updated with sexy guy” she said pointing toward the window.

        About three hours later it was eleven o’clock, as soon as I was walking out the door my father was walking in “Hey em, where are you going?” he asked “I’m…going out?” I said pulling at my black long sleeve shirt “Not at this hour your not” he replied “Oh please dad!” I whined “Emily Ann Winter you are not going out!” he said sternly “Fine what ever!” I screamed and went in to my room.

        Once I climbed three stories worth of stairs and was up in to my room I opened my window and climbed out on to the vines crawling up to my window, about five minutes later I was on the ground sneaking around my house to my bike. Finally I was on my bike and off to the house ‘if they just moved in they won’t be at the house!’ I said to my self smiling jumping up on to the curb of the old mansion.

        Once I climbed the huge wroth iron fence and dropped to the ground on the other side, I made my way up the gravel, my big black boots making to much noise so I decided to run on the grass up to a little window in the basement that I always kept a brick in so I could easily sneak in time and time again.

        Once I got to the little window I removed the brick and slid inside the dusty damp basement, where I looked at all the new thing the hot guy brought in, two boxes labeled dirt, one huge box of candles and a tall thing that was covered with a cloth. I went up to the large covered object and grabbed one side of the cloth, my heart was beating so fast, I didn’t know what I was going to find, then quickly I ripped the cloth to find a pale girl with a black under armor shirt and big baggy black pants with black combat boots, it was only a mirror.
        
        I put the cloth back on the mirror and made my way up stairs to the first floor; I opened the heavy wooden door and walked through a dinning room. Just then I heard some foot steps, I was too far in to the house to go back down to the basement to sneak out of the tiny window, I might get stuck.

        As I was running to get to the front door I looked back and saw an old man walking as slow as can be towards me, I smiled to myself and thought ‘ I could get away from this old-’ bam! I hit something…hard I looked up and rubbed my head, just them from out of the shadows I saw a hand, I screamed and ran out the door to my bike, I looked back at the mansion and saw a figure in the softly lit attic room, I turned away and rode back home.

        Once home I climbed back in to the third floor window to my room, out of breath I locked my window and my door as soon as I hit my pillow I went to sleep, in the same clothes. The next morning I woke up to the down stairs door slamming shut, my dad must have left for work, so I got up showered dressed in my black despair faction shirt, with some low rider blue jeans, I put on my black converse sandals and went out the door.

        I soon arrived at my two guy friend’s house Adam and Marcus, I opened their door with the spare key they gave me and found both boys playing a video game while Maddie was sleeping on the couch “Wow I thought you were going to be doing something else” I said sarcastically moving Mady’s feet so I could sit down, “Well what would you expect we’re guys” Adam said moving around with his character in the video game “Well could you at least get off so you could talk to me!?” I yelled throwing a pillow that both boys heads “I don’t know about you Adam but I’m starting to get pissed off at Emily” Marcus said pausing the game “...yeaaaa I think we should do something about it” Adam replied getting up from his ‘gaming chair’ “Oh no you guys cant touch me you already beat me up this week you cant beat me up twice in one week!” I said giggling now behind the couch, “Oh Yea? Well who’s here to enforce that rule?” Adam said cornering me “NO stop!!” I giggled.

        After the boys we done beating me up for the second time this week, I emerged from behind the couch with some scratches and a lot of soon to be bruises “Jeeze guys you punch so hard” I sad rubbing my arm “yea well…so now what?” asked Adam oddly close to me “Well we were suppose to…where’s Mady?” asked Marcus “I hope not killing something …again” I replied looking for her behind a pillow “Where am I?” Mady came down the stairs putting her hands in her pockets “Yay! You’re not dead!” Marcus yelled running to his girlfriend “Okay calm down” Mady said pulling her boyfriend off of her “Welp…now that the gang is all here lets go costume shopping!!” I yelled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment