Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - This is Halloween

A boy Moves in down the street, he seems like a normal boy but is he?

Chapter 2 - This is Halloween

Chapter 2 - This is Halloween
Chapter 2
        It was almost Halloween and we still didn’t have any costumes only, props every year, our school does a production of Dracula and me and my friends are always in it, this year Adam is being Dracula and I’m being his bride “So when’s the play?” asked Mady “This Friday” I replied getting into Adams car. Once we got to the Halloween store Mady and I went in to the girls part and the boys went to look at fake teeth “So how do you like it that your going to HAVE to kiss a boy younger than you” asked Mady looking at a sally costume, Mady, Marcus and I were nineteen and Adam is eighteen, its because our birthdays are in January and Adams is in June, so our birthdays just passed.


        I looked at Mady “it’s not like the kiss will mean anything…” I replied she just nodded her head and smiled “Does he think it means something?” I asked Mady just shrugged her shoulders and walked away; I sighed and turned right into someone “hey watch where you’re going!” Brian the high school football star yelled “Oh sorry Brian” I replied sarcastically “Oh hey Emily I didn’t know it was you” he replied leaning against something.

        Brian and I went out for like a month then we broke up because I found he was cheating on me and because he was a jerk to me “So have you heard about the Sterling people that moved in to the house by your house?” He asked me “No what’s the matter with them?” I asked “Well I heard the kid lives with his butler and that he killed his family, and that he’s only seen at night…I think…their vampires” he said “and you believe that?” I asked picking up a costume “Well yea... the foot ball team does…” he replied “figures…” I replied, he chuckled “This guy would be perfect for you, all gothic” he replied starting to walk away “Asshole” I yelled he just threw his hand over his shoulder and continued walking.

        I soon caught up with Mady and the boys “what’s was that about?” asked Adam “Ahh nothing Brian was making fun of the new kid on the block” I replied they all nodded their heads and started a new conversation while I was paying, as soon as I was done, I asked “What are we doing after the play?” “well I thought we would go trick or treating like we do every year…I mean this is our last year” Mady replied “Yay we would already be in costume!!” I replied excitedly
A week later and after the Dracula play, the four of us were already trick or treating by my house, “Hey are we going by the mansion?” I asked every body throwing my teased hair behind my shoulder “Well sure if you want to” replied Marcus “Then let’s go!” I yelled running down the hill to the mansion. Once I was in front of the gates I turned around to find that my friends were still walking down the hill, I looked through the gates seeing that a group of maybe six kids were walking down the hill with disappointed faces, I scrunched my nose rethinking of Brian’s theory of the family.

        Then my friends finally caught up with me we all walked up the path way to the front door, I looked up seeing a figure in the softly lit attic room, similar to the one I saw when I broke into the house “Hello! Are you going to ring the bell?” asked Mady snapping me out of my thoughts “Oh yea…right” I replied pushing the door bell.

        About ten minutes passed the boys were getting impatient “Alright I’m going” replied Adam “Common Marcus” he replied turning around “Yea Em maybe we should go…it’s been like twenty minutes” Mady replied turning around and walking down the walkway “No I hear someone’s coming” as soon as I said that the door opened “I’m sorry miss we don’t have any more candy” the old man replied “Oh…well that’s okay!” I said cheerfully “I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood!” I replied digging in my trick or treat bag and pulling out a black spider ring “My names is Emily Winter” I replied “And that’s my friend Mady” I replied pointing to Mady who was already by the gate “well have a nice night hope to see you soon!” I said and turned around and started to head towards the gate.
While I was walking towards the gate I saw Brian and his best buddy Sam giggling “Oh hey look its monster girl!” yelled brain “Where’s your vampire boyfriend?” asked Sam hold a spray paint can “What are you guys doing?” I asked annoyed “were making a welcome sign for you friend” Brian said holding his own spray pain can “How about…Vampire loves company?! I’ll sign your name” replied Brian shaking his can “No don’t!” I said kicking the spray paint can out of his hand and pinning that same hand against the wall crushing it underneath my combat boot “If you ever do anything to harm this family…I will personally kill you” I replied taking my boot off his hand.

        Just then a figure came out of the shadows with an extended hand, on one finger there was my black spider ring, the three of us screamed and ran towards the gate, I ran towards my friends “run!” I yelled “Where too!?” Marcus asked panicked “My house!” I screamed over my shoulder, every body looked dumbfounded but was running right behind me.

       Once at my house, every still ran in to my room “Okay…now…what?” Adam said out of breath “Now everybody call your parents your sleeping over!” I declared and flopped on my bed beside Mady. I never had a problem with boys sleeping over, I guess because they’ re my best friends I know they wont do anything, I don’t know, but anyway I don’t think my father would mind, well I hope not “Hey Em where your ps2?” Adam asked “where it always is” I replied braiding Mady’s hair “Under your bed?” Marcus asked looking under my bed “Yup there it is” Marcus replied “Kingdom hearts!” Adam Screamed and took the controller out from under my bed.
About an hour later, I braided all of Mady’s long hair “Hey mad? Do you think it’s true about the sterling family on the hill?” I asked tiredly “what about them?” she asked with a yawn “That their vampires?” I replied “I don’t think so…vampires aren’t real” she replied getting up and cuddling in Marcus’s arms “Right they…aren’t real…” I slurred and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment