Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Wine Red

A boy Moves in down the street, he seems like a normal boy but is he?

Chapter 3 - Wine Red

Chapter 3 - Wine Red
Chapter 3
        A month later (November 30th ) I had another sleep over because it was a study night but, we got snowed in, so we all woke up around one o’clock in the afternoon we all sat around for a while drinking hot chocolate, but me on the other hand was drinking somewhat cold coffee, I have this thing with hot stuff. Anyway it was about five o’clock when the roads where finally cleaned “Welp I guess we should get going” replied Adam bringing all the mugs in to my kitchen “Yea I hoped they salted the roads” replied Marcus “Would you want me to put chains one your tires?” I asked sarcastically “common don’t be a sissy you live like a block away” I finished.

        Once I walked everybody out, I went back to my couch, and waited for my friends to call to signal that their okay. Five minutes later I got a call from Marcus stating that they got home fine and that Mady would be sleeping over so I would not be getting a call from Mady tonight, as soon as I hung up with Marcus my doorbell rang, I got up from the couch and opened the door to find a red envelope with black script writing say ‘To Miss Winter’, I picked up the red envelope from the snow and brought it inside.


        I opened the scarlet envelope to find a black piece of paper with sliver writing, it was an invitation!
‘Mr. Shaun Sterling requests the company Miss. Emily Winter on December 1st at eight o’clock for dinner’
How did he know my name? How did he know where I lived? Who cares I get to have dinner with sexy guy! There was no R.S.V.P he was sure I was coming? I started to dance around with the invitation in my hand, then I grabbed the phone and called Mady. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. “Hello?” Answered Adam “Adam Give the phone to Mady! Hurry!!” I gasped out “Alright, alright! Is everything okay” he asked nervously “Yea everything is fine just give the phone to Mady!” I some what yelled.

        Marcus finally handed the phone to Mady “Emily? Is everything okay!?” she asked nervously “Yea everything is fine but you’ll never guess what I got!” I yelled “What tell me!” she replied “I got an invitation to sexy boy house!!” I screamed “Well Shaun’s house I mean” I replied “oh so his name is Shaun?” Mady replied “Yes and he has fancy hand writing” I giggled. About an hour of talking with Mady we both hung up, I had nothing else to do so I grabbed my iPod and lied on my bed waiting for tomorrow.

        The next day I woke up around two o’clock in the afternoon, if you can’t tell I love to sleep late. So I got up showered and got dressed and sat around until about four, that’s when I gave myself red tips on my long brown hair, then I took another shower straightened my hair and got dressed in a black tee shirt with a gold crown on it, with a skirt like thing that had a blue hearts in the middle of it, and some jeans with some black converses. It was around eight o‘clock, I decided to walk to ‘Shaun’s’ house instead of taking the car, I didn’t want to get in to an accident because of the icy roads, so I threw on my jacket and started my short walk to the old mansion.

        As soon as I set of to the mansion, I was already there; I opened the wroth iron gates and made my way to the door. Once there I rang the bell once, so I wouldn’t sound annoying, I was about the ring the bell once more when the door suddenly opened, ‘I really hope this old guy isn’t Shaun’ I thought to my self whilst the old man was opening the old door “Why ello Miss. Winter, please come in Master Shaun is getting ready upstairs, would you like to wait the drawing room?” he asked shutting the door behind us, I nodded politely and he directed me to the ‘drawing room’ where I sat down on a leather couch and waited.

        About five minutes later I heard foot steps coming down the grand stair case, I looked over my shoulder, to see Shaun. His hair was tied back loosely into a pony tail on the nap of his neck, he wore blue jeans and, a fitted black tee-shirt reveling his pale arms, I hadn’t noticed but my mouth was opened slightly, I closed it as soon as I noticed and stood up, “Ello, ello” he said taking his hands out of his pockets and drew me in to a wonderful hug, once we pulled away from each other “Hi I’m Emily, you must be Shaun” I replied “Yes I am, it’s a pleasure Emily” he replied kissing my hand.

        About two hours later we were just sitting there on the couch talking about ourselves, we had so much in common I stared in to his one blue eye and one green eye, and got memorized in them, I felt myself leaning in, and I saw his head getting closer to me, we were just about to kiss when somebody burst through the door.

        Two boys walked through the large door; one with short very orange hair who was taller than the other who had long red wine color of hair and great amount of bangs was over his left eye, the orange haired one had two eyebrow piercing and two gauges, the other boy had four eyebrow piercing and a lip piercing, both boys were dressed in jeans, the boy with red wine hair had a sweat shirt with a bone structure on the front, the other boy had a plain semi tight black shirt. The boy with the red wine hair, had light apple green eyes, The orange head on the other hand had light blue eyes, so light that the almost blended into the white of his eyes.

        They started walking towards Shaun and me, as they were walking I had noticed that the orange head had his hand on the red wines shoulder and stumbled a few times before he sat on the couch to the right of Shaun and I, he finally got in to a comfortable position, then he just stared straight ahead “Shaun Aren’t you going to introduce us?” he replied with a hint of and English accent “Right sorry, Emily these are my two good friends Rail” He said point to the orange head “And Izak” he said pointing to the Red wine headed boy, who just waved politely “You prolly wondering why I’m so close to Izak right miss?” he asked still looking forward and fixed his hand on Izak’s shoulder, my eyes widened, that’s what just ran through my mind, I didn’t know what to say I didn’t want to ask him straight out if he was gay, I’m glad he answered before I could make a fool out of myself “Its Because I’m as blind as a bat” he said with a smirk, the boys all snorted, did I miss something?

        Anyway I just let that ‘joke’ roll off my shoulder, and continued talking about the boys, I soon found out that Izak lived with Rail so that he could help Rail get around and not get hurt, and that Rail, Shaun, and Izak have been friends since that lived in Romania. About an hour passed and I had to go home, even though I did not want to, listening to their stories about their cute childhood, I wanted to stay all night, but I needed to go, my father will be waiting for me to lecture me on how I didn’t leave a note or something.

        Shaun offered me a ride home, of course I denied, but he told me that he did not want me to walk home when there could be boogiemen out there, I giggled and told him that he won and if he wanted could drive me home. Rail and Izak stayed at Shaun’s house while he drove me home.

        Driving home was very quite; just the faint noise of Evanescence’s Lithium was playing in the background, we got home which only took minutes, I turned around and smiled “Thank you for driving me home” I said “Not a problem” he replied “Hey what’s that?” he asked pointing to my lips “What is there something there?” I asked lightly pressing my fingers to my lips “Let me get it for you” he replied moving closer, I soon felt his icy cold lips on mine, as soon as I had slide my eyes closed Shaun pulled away, “I…I should go” I smiled and got out of the car “Good night” I said “Good night” he replied and I shut the door. As soon as I walked in my house my father was there to lecture me, I half listened, once he was done babbling I went to bed and thought about Rail, Izak and Shaun.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maddiepaige on September 26, 2007, 9:44:00 PM

maddiepaige on
maddiepaigeAmazinnnng.
<3