Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It Begins

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 1 - It Begins

Chapter 1 - It Begins
Chapter 1
        I was sleeping on the beach, the gentle waves crashing right before my toes, so I could feel the cool mist hitting my bare feet. Hours before my nap my best friend Sora got into a fight with his girl friend Kairi, it took a lot out of me trying to comfort him, he was really upset. So anyway I was just getting out of a deep sleep when I heard a two pairs of shoes hitting the sand, I opened one eye and my guess was right it was sora and Kairi, and like usually Kairi was all over Sora, and he was loving every minute of it, I guess that’s why he had never asked me out he knew I would never give that kind of affection Kari gives him.

        Both the them were walking toward me I guess going to scare me, I sat up and Kairi gave a scream; another reason for sora to hug and kiss her and coo her that it was okay, I rolled my eyes “What’s up guys?” I asked both of them trying to avoid them from shoving there tongue down each others throats “Nothing, why you down here by your self?” sora asked locking fingers with Kairi “Just thinking” I replied getting up dusting the sand off my jeans “Common Lani you’re a 16 year old girl, you shouldn’t be thinking that much” replied Kairi “Well at least I think” I sneered and walked away.
[/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment