Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Organization is Waiting

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 2 - The Organization is Waiting

Chapter 2 - The Organization is Waiting
Chapter 2
        That night I was wondering around the beach, when I heard some foot steps, I looked behind me and it was sora “what’s up sora?” I asked “Me and Kairi got in to another fight” he replied sighing “Well what happened now?” I asked sitting on a log “She said that a 17 year old boy shouldn’t have other girl friends as close as you and I are” he replied “So the whole fight was about me?” I asked.

        Sora nodded “Wow sora…well if you really love Kairi …I’ll go” I replied. He looked at me strangely “Common sora you and I both know that if I stay here you and Kairi wont work out...i’ll just go find Riku or something” I replied getting up from my log, “Yea but you cant leave the island” he replied “Watch me” I said angrily and walking away “Lani wait!” sora yelled, I just ran away from him and went the hidden spot me and Riku discovered when we were little.

        I was walking around the dark damp cave looking at all the drawings Riku and I did when we were younger when I saw a dark figure “Who’s there?!” I yelled “Hey hey hey… no reason to get loud” the dark figure replied “Who are you?” I asked again “the name is Axel…got it memorized?” Axel stated

        “Why are you here?” I asked “I came here for you” he replied “why me?” I asked “Because your the double wielder of course” he giggled “double wielder?” I asked touching the two keys charms on my necklace in shock “Common the organization is waiting” he sneered grabbing my arm “Let go of me!” I yelled and he did “what will make you come quietly with me?” he asked “Give me a reason to go with you” I replied “Fine” Axel said while snapping his fingers, suddenly there were white things all around me.

        I got into a fighting position like Riku taught me, all of the sudden my teo key charms appeared in my hands, I took advantage of them and fought off the white things with the keys, once they were all gone, I fell to the floor “there so strong” I said quietly “Very impressive Lani” clapped Axel “Why do you need me? Why can’t you just take these!?” I panted throwing the key blades only to be greeted by them once again in my hands “That’s exactly why I need you” Axel replied “Now if you come with me” he said opening a portal with his hand, Axel walked by my picking my up from one arm, I grew fatigue and collapsed in his very skinny arms.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment