Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Fruity Shampoo

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 3 - Fruity Shampoo

Chapter 3 - Fruity Shampoo
Chapter 3
        I woke up the next day in a very white room on a very white bed, I looked around, and there was two people in black coats, like Axels, just talking, I saw a near by window, slowly I got up and crept to the window “Hey!” Axel cried, I started to run to the window I heard axels running foot steps coming closer to me, he grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me over his shoulders, “Now isn’t this fun” Axel said with a giggle because my butt was in his face “Ha ha ha hysterical” I replied “Jeeze aren’t you cold, I’m not even that cold and I don’t even have a heart” Axel replied “I would be happier if I wasn’t here” I said “Well…Get used to it” he replied with a giggle then threw me on the bed again.

        Axel grabbed a chair and sat on it back wards where he could watch me sitting there on the bed with nothing to do except for playing with my hands and humming, finally after about five minutes of doing nothing Axel looked up “shoot…Xemnas is here, hide, get a black coat over there and put it on quickly!” he said fixing the chair, I obeyed and put the coat on flipping the hood up, then I ran next to Axel and stood by him “Morning number eight” said Xemnas “And number…?” “Ten” replied Axel quickly, referring to me of course. I went to open my mouth to say something to the leader but Axel stopped me quickly “HE isn’t feeling well today” I got the hint and coughed to make it look realistic Xemnas nodded and walked away suspiciously “that was a close one” Axel replied “Yea…can I go now?” I asked pleading “go…home? No of course not I’m going to give you into Xemnas when the time is right” Axel replied

Chapter 4
        I was soon forced to stay in Axel’s room, every night he would bring me food from the organizations breakfast lunch and dinner, this has been going on for about five days, if I needed to go to the bathroom I would have to call Axel and borrow his cloak and go. One day I told Axel I needed to go to the bathroom, he gave me his cloak and sent me away, I passed the bathroom and went exploring, I opened one door to see a huge library, I wondered around looking at all of the books suddenly the door opened, I jumped behind a chair hiding behind it and praying they wouldn’t be here for long.

        What I thought was going to be a quick check out, turned out to be an hours worth of looking for a book. I’m sure Axel was looking for me; I would have to sneak out I started to crawl out from behind the chair when both of the hooded people where turned around, I would never make it to the door in time, I had to run. So I crouched, sprang up to run a tripped flat on my face, my foot was caught in the chairs leg. I heard their foot steps coming closer as if to help me, when I fell my hood went over my head, so I got up on my knees and took the hood off my head to look at the two blonde boys staring at me in awe.
        Once they helped me up on my feet they still stared "What havent you ever seen a girl before?" I asked annoyed, the shorter spoke "Oh sorry is just...i've never seen you around here" " there you are!!" sceamed Axel "shoot" i said under my breath "Axel you know her?" Asked the taller blonde "Yes i know her...what are you doing!? You could get me in so much trouble!" he said talking to the blondes and me "Well i think anybody could get introuble for kiddnapping a person!" i screamed at him "We'll continue this coversation later" Axel said pulling my arm "Wait i want you know their names!" i said angrily "Thats roxas" he said pointing to the shorter one "And thats Demyx" pointing to the taller blonde "Now your going back to my room and never getting out until i want you to" replied Axel a little pissed off.
        That night Axel tied my ankel with a 'dark rope' it looked like a regular dark purple rope, but it would let me go around anywhere i wanted but out the door, so i lied on Axels bed and he lied on the spair couch in hs room, we both just stared at eachother for a while "Why am i here?" i finally asked, Axel then explained to me how they were looking for somebody that he and the blondes knew, one of their best friends. They were looking for her because she and Riku and another nobody Adamx were planning to turn their back on the organization and if anybody found out about this plan they would kill all of them," "well where do i come into play?" i asked "We'll i was going to use you as bait...dont be mad or anything" he replied sitting up on his couch/bed i windened my eyes "Why me though?" i asked.
        "Well remember maybe two years ago, when you turned in to a heartless?" he asked, it felt as if he opened a wound in my heart and poured salt in to it, a lot of salt, I nodded no wanting to go back to when I turned in to a heartless, there was so much darkness I was gasping for air just thinking about it "well it is said when a strong will person with a pure heart turns in to a heartless then turned back in to a human a nobody is created" Axel replied "You have a nobody, just like Roxas is Sora’s nobody" He continued "Well...what’s my nobodies name?" I asked "Xilan"(pronounced Zhow-lan) Axel replied “what is a nobody exactly?” I asked “It’s the creation with out a heart and no feelings what so ever... I myself really don’t miss feelings” he giggled, I smiled at his girly sounding giggle “Alright well its late and you look very tired” he smiled “Good night Lani” he continued “Good night Axel” I replied getting comfortable under the covers of his bed.

        That night I could not go to sleep, as creepy as it sounds I watch Axel all night as he tossed and turned in a dream filled sleep, I somewhat pitied him, he had no heart, he did not know what sadness, anger, and fear felt like but most important he didn’t know what love felt like. It was almost four o’clock in the morning when I decided I should go to sleep, I nuzzled in Axels pillow which smelled of fruity shampoo and or gel I smiled because of how good it smelled, before I knew it I finally fell asleep.
[/b][/b]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment