Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Trouble is our middle names

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 4 - Trouble is our middle names

Chapter 4 - Trouble is our middle names

Chapter 5
        Within the next couple of days Axel had let me wonder around in one of Demyx’s spare coats, so with the spare coat, Roxas and I were wondering aimlessly around the castle. we soon got separated from each other, whilst looking for Roxas I took my hood off my head, the castle was fairly empty, so if I heard anybody coming I would quickly put my hood back on, little did I know, it wouldn’t be that easy.
        i was walking around the very white and very empty castle hallways, all by myself i wanted to scream for the boys names, but i knew i could do that i would shurley be found out. so i continued to walk around by my lonesome for about another 20 minutes, all of the sudden i heard foot steps "Roxas?" i called out quietly "Axel?" i said in the same tone, "Demyx?" i asked staring to get paniced, i turned around to see a face that was upside down right in front of me.
        I screamed and backed up a couple of steps, the man infront of me was upside down, his long hair in a pony tail was hanging almost tuching the ground "Well well what do we have here? You arnt in the organization last time i checked" he repiled with a surfer accent "Who are you?" i asked still backing away "The names Xigbar" he replied dropping to the ground, when he dropped on the gound i bumped in to something, or some one "His name is Xalden" replied Xigbar i jumped and tunred around to see a muscluar man clearly taller than i with a bunch of dread locks in to a pony tail and huge chops "Ello love...Xigbar whos this?" he asked grabbing my arms "I dont know, i was just asking that" he replied getting closer to me,.
        I struggled free, not wanted to feel paniked so my keyblades would come out that would just give me away "Leave me alone i dont want to cause trouble" i replied trying to steady my breathing "Thats a shame, troulbe is our middle names" Xigbar smiled, a different type of gun materailized in his hand, one i've never saw in my life, in Xaldins hands two lancers appered in one hand, one in the other hand and about three were floating around him. Now i could not control it my two keyblades came out in to my hands, it was two against one, this was not going to end well.
        soon Demyx's old overcoat was ripped tattered and almost covered with blood, also the pure white floors were cover in not only my blood but Xaldin, and Xigbars blood, oh yes i got a few shots in too. finally i stood up against the wall out of breath and bleeding "Wahts the matter hun? you tired?" Xigbar asked "Nah, im just getting started" i replied straighting my back "Well were just finishing" Replied Xaldin, making one of his lancers swoop close to the floor and up into my stomach pinning me about five inches off the floor and on the the wall, i began curling over in pain, choking on my own breath, then another lancer went in to my left shoulder, my body was in shock i felt no pain yet all i could keep on saying was 'ow' over and over both of my keyblade dropped to the floor with a heavy 'clang' sound, i started trying to pull the lancers out of my stomach, . Tears ran down my face, i let out a scream before everything went black.

Chapter 6
        The only think i could thik about was running, running away from the huge heartless that was following me, riku, and sora "Get out of here!" yelled riku hitting the heartless in the leg, then jumping back , "No what about you guys?" i replied jumping up and hitting the heartless in the shoulder "We'll be fine!" yelled sora who hit the heartless right in the chest "Yea right that whaat you said the last time and you were almost killed!" i screamed ducking a blow from the heartless "Dont worry about us, save yourself" Riku screamed getting knocked down by the heartless, i went on a rampage after that, stricking all over the heartless. i soon grew tried from the striking, the heart less was just weakened, i ran for my life, sora was trying to slow it down, but it continued to come after me. Soon i felt a sharp pain in my back to my heart, was i haveing a heartattack? i soon heard sora and riku scream "NOOO!" i collasped on my stomach, dark circles encirlcling me,the heartless dissappered riku and sora came up next to me "Lani, can you hear us?" riku said, he sounded so far away "Lani, please stay with us, dont close your eyes" they said over and over, their voices fading away until i didnt hear them anymore all there was, was darkness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment