Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - mad scientist

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 5 - mad scientist

Chapter 5 - mad scientist
Chapter 7
                                                                 ~Roxas's Point of View~
         I was wondering around the castle trying to retrace my steps to find Lani, but i didnt find her anywhere, i heard a scream, and i ran to that direction. When i finally met with with the screamer, it was what i feared, the older organization members got to her, Lani was pinned up on the wall about five inches off the floor with one of Xaildins lancers, another in her shoulder, i saw behind her blood was trickiling down the pure white wall "Xildin what did you do!?" i screamed "Didnt the boss say we need to get rid of er?" he replied "Yea little dude dont worry about her, with out her no more Xilan right?" replied Xigbar ruffling my hair, then both of the dissappered in to the dark portal they opened. I didnt know what to do, so i screamed for axel. soon axel came out of a portal annoied "Waht do you want-" he stopped seeing Lani slowly slipping away on the wall she gave a little smirk, let out a staggered breath and closed her eyes "Oh my god we have to get her down" he yelled i soon called Demyx and he helped also. Once we got her down and in to the arms of axel we ran to Vexens room, we begged him to fix her, he soon agreed if we would pay him back one day, we agreed to that and me and demyx and axel left the room for the mad scientist to do his work.
Chapter 8
~Lani's Point Of View~
Another voice came to me "Lani, please wake up" he stated, was it riku or sora, i couldnt think my thought were everywhere, i soon opened my eyes to see my red headed kiddnapper, "A-Axel...?" i said quietly, his face brighten in the matter of seconds "How ya doing kiddo?" he asked warmly," im fr-freezing" i replied, "here ill take care of that" her replied taking off his over coat reveling his black tank top and toned arms, and placing it over my body, then placing his hands on the table making it wamer, i gave him a weak smile, i tried to pull my self up on the metal slab of a table but i was over come by pain in my abdomin "Gah!" i breathed out and fell back down "Are you alrihgt?" axel gasped "Yea yea im fine" i gasped also, dealing wit hall that pain really takes your breath away.
        Soon the Scientist came in his long blonde hair was in a low pony tail, "How is the girl doing" i gasped, and gripped to axel this guy scared me, soon pain over came me, still holding on to axel i curled over in pain, "that will happen for the next two days, if you follow my directions, if not you will have this pain maybe for six months" i whimpered in Axels chest while he rubbed my back "What do we need to do?" Axel asked "You need to give her a high potion three times a day for the next two days, let her rest, she will have a scar but its better then having excrutiation pain for six months" "Thanks Vexen...Hey Vexen please dont tell the boss about her" he pleaded picking me up with his over coat still over me "Whatever you say Axel" he replied throwing his hand over his shoulder.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment