Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - "Are we almost there?"

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 6 - "Are we almost there?"

Chapter 6 - "Are we almost there?"

Chapter 9
        After two days, my wounds were healed all that was left of them where scars, big indented scars, so while Axel was making me rest i asked him "Axel could we go find Xilan?" Axel just looked at me "Why would you want to?" he questioned "Well you said she was with riku and another nobody and i want to find riku too and meet my nobody its killing two birds with one stone" i replied turning over in his bed. Axel looked at me for a couple of minutes "Alright i guess we could" he replied "I'll go tell the boss tomorrow that i know where to find sora or something" he repiled writing himself a sticky note and sticking it on the back on his door "Thanks Axel!" i yelled and jumped off the bed to give him a hug.
        The next day we were loading the "gummi ship" full of supplies, i was still sore from my wounds, even though they were healed, it was more like a muscle pain, but anyway Axel wouldnt let me do anything. While they boys were loading the ship i was just sitting around with an extra black cloak with the hood up, just incase anybody came by when i wasnt expecting it. Once the three boys were done, Axel came over to me, "Hey i hope you dont mind but before we find everybody, we're going some where to get up "into shape" " he said softly "Okay, were are we going?" i asked eager to go to this new world "Are you a water person?" he asked "I guess so..." i replied confused Axel laughed , i was clueless to where he was going with this but i just kept quiet and followed the Axel back to his room, were Demyx, and Roxas were already wait outside.
        While we were all talking, i fell asleep, i didnt know how tired i really was, When i woke up all they boys were flopped every where, and i notced i slept sitting up, i cracked my neck, jaw, and back. I got up and went to Axels bathroom, locked the door and took a shower, once out of the shower, i did my hair, and got dressed in some jeans and a tee-shirt followed by a black overcoat. I went back int Axels room and woke all of the boys up, it took a couple of times but i finally got them up.
Chapter 10

        After the three boys were showered and clothed we got our last minute supplies packed and headed out to the organization gummi ship.
        An hour on the gummi ship and i was already going crazy, "Are we almost there?" i moaned pulling some starnd of my hair "Almost, would you calm down jeeze" Axel replied "why does the organization have to be so far away from every other world?" i asked, everybody ignored me. Soon the smooth ride began to hit turbulance, i looked out one of the tiny windows, "uhh, guys, we're headed towards the ocean, are we going the right way?" i asked "Just calm down" i heard axel smirk "Are you kidding me!? ere going in there? how will we survive?!" i panicked "Brace yourself" Axel said looking at me.

        I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed the chair demyx was sitting in and braced my self for the worst. All i felt was a cold burst of air, i didnt know if i were dead or not, so, i decided to ask "Am i dead?" i head giggles, i opened my eyes and i looked around, sea weed? fsih? we were in the ocean, i gasped, but no waer entered my mouth.i looked down, i has a a light pink wrap about my chest and a pink fin, i looked at the boys and they all has fins, Demyx had a blue fin, Roxas had a white and black fin and Axel had a red fin.

        I was so confused, how could this be? i looked at demyx who was playing with some fish, Then axel who was yelling at demyx for not listening, i turned to roaxas "Hey rox, how is this happeneing" "Magic" he replied with a smile, i didnt even want to go into that, it had to be confusing. I soon caught on to swimming with a fin, its easy once you get the hang of it. i was Swimming around with the boys for a little, until some heartless came, i hid behind demyx and wrapped my tail around his, "i dont think i can fight underwater" i replied " you dont have to silly!" he replied with a giggle, then he snapped his fingers and then heartless dissapperd.

        We all sawm happily until some more heartless, and nobodies came, "Demyx make them go away" i said, before he could say anything i heard a voice that was very fimilair "Heartless! common guys!" he yelled the four of us stared at a creaves were the voice was comming from. Soon, sora came swimming through, i squeeled "Sora!!" and swam up to thim throwing him into a warm inbrace "L-Lani???" he studdered, while we were hugging demyx took care of the heartless.

I pulled away from my friend to see that he also had a blue fin, "Who is this?" Axel said grabbing my shouldber and pulling me behind him, i smiled and pushed my way though his protetive-ness, "This is my friend" i replied swimming new to sora, still amazed that he was here "Whos that?" asked sora pointing his head towards Axel "oh...hes my friend too, his name is Axel" i replied

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment