Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - What the Heck is a Midgar?

oh snap! Lani was kidnapped by Org: 13 and this is her story dun dun dunn!

Chapter 7 - What the Heck is a Midgar?

Chapter 7 - What the Heck is a Midgar?

Chapter 11

after swimming with sora i finally asked "Wait..Why are you here in this world?" he looked at me and smiled "Well im going to find kairi she was kidnapped by a group called organizaton thirteen" he replied geetting sad at the thought of kairi missing "Why are you here?" he asked "Well im here becuaase Axel said we need some type of training to get ready for a journey we're taking" i replied with a smile "And that is...?" he questioned, "To find riku...and my nobody" i replied sitting on a rock.
        
        Sora looked at me and and swm up to me, "your going to find your nobody?" he questioned "Yea, i mean i did turn into a heartless" i replied "And who are these people who are going with you? some kids you founf out of no where?" he said getting angry "No i know them, they are my FRIENDS" i replied with an additude "Who are they anyway, how do you know you ca trust them, how do you know that they are stong enough to handle thirteen?" he asked assuming i knew what thirteen was "I know i can trust them, and they are stong enough," i said getting up from the rock, "Lani common we have to go!" i heard demyx scream happily, "Alright!" i screamed and started swimming over to demyx "Listen i have to go now, but it was wonderful swimming and seeing you again" i said to sora with a bit of sarcasim, demyx put one arm over my shoulder, and created a dark portal "wait Lani!!" i heard sora call but i was already in the portal with my best friends enemy.

        As soon as i entered the black protal with demyx, we both fell on the the blck floor,with an 'umph' i got upfrom the floor and then turned to helpdemyx, "hey we go our legs back!" i said a jumped up in the air. As soo and i dropped back to the floor i was in pain "oh my god my legs!!, thier so sore!" i moaned "Well remember when axel told us that we were going for 'training'?" he giggled and helped me up.
        we both got in to our seats in the gummi ship when i thought of sora "Hey guys do you think i was too mean to sora?" i asked the boys , they were REALLY quite, i groaned, "Well there goes our friendship down the drain" i said to myself quietly "im so...Heartless!" i complained and threw me arm over my forehead "Hey, wanna be apart of the Org tempareaily?" asked Axel, i looked at him weird but then before i could think my mouth had answered for me "Sure... i guess" i replied wih out thinking. After rejocing with Demyx, Roxas got me a spare black over coat, that fit me perfectly, it looked like a girls jacket, on the bottem of the black over coat was a white frill at the bottom.
Chapter 12
        The gunni ship comtinued sailing threw space "Everybody get your seatbelts on we're going to land" Axel called back to me Demyx and Roxas, "Were are we going to land?" i asked while putting my seat belt on "Its a place called Midgar. i belive we might be able to see rike Xilan and Adamx" Axel replied, i nodded, now very eager to land.
a couple of minutes later, we landed and go out of the gummi ship, the place was like a desert, our clothes changed also,we were wearing a black tanktop with a pair of black jeans with black boots, its was definatly better then wearing that long and heavy overcoat, so we started exploring me and demyx went one way while axel and roxas went the other.While demyx and i were walking and talking at the same time we heard a sound like a motercycle, only more powerful, we looked behind us, and there was three of them, heading towards us, i jumped on to demyx to knock us both out of their way.
        The motercycles stopped where we were just standing, i looked up to see three sliver haired boys, one with chin lenght hair the other with short hair and the third with hair up to the middle of his back.Finally the one with the chin lenght hair spoje "Who are you?" "We should be asking the same thing!" i spat , The boy smirked "My my, Well i am kadaj, this is yazoo and thats loz" he said pointing to the long hiar boy and then the short hair boy i stood my ground and inspected them, yazoo had a gun, loz had something on his arm, and kadaj had a double blade sword, we were in deep trouble.
         I stood stright and pointed to myself then demyx "Im lani this is Demyx" i replied as calmly as i could, "Oh i see, well do any of you know where mother is?" he asked, i looked him right into his eyes, he has to be kidding me right? He was about eight-teen and hes looking for his mother, before i could answer demyxs mouth moved "Your joking right?" he replied and then quickly cover his mouth...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment