Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The First Death

Well, to put it short, the grim reaper, being the killer and reaper of the souls of dead people, kills and reaps the souls of dead people. This story is a collections shows all my different views on the big fellow. Don't chuck it till you try it!

Chapter 1 - The First Death

Chapter 1 - The First Death
Death, when you picture him, you think of long, black hooded cloak; a skeleton; and the kind of person you wouldn't want to meet on a dark night. What am I kidding, how about you wouldn't want to meet him any night, day of morning, no matter what. What you don't know though, death in this chapter is a man, but not any man, but a scared man with many fears and allergies. Oh did I mention he's a hobo? No? .........oh. Well now I did! So picture a hobo that is clean and is afraid of everything and always sick. Can you? No? .........(you are not that creative). Well, one day, three men walk by him. The first one, Marvin Monroe, says bluntly, "Ew." The grim reaper smiles when, after the man leaves, he finds his list of souls to reap says: Marvin Monroe, Ran Over By A Bus. The second one, who is a scientist, known by everyone as a person who hates hobos named Martin McManley (bad name), walks by and throws a coin that he earlier poisoned to the grim reaper. When he leaves, the grim reaper sees his list says: Martin McManley, Poisoned By A Coin He Gave To Me. The third man, Kenny McKindperson(......no....comment........),after, Kenny takes the hobo to his mansion, into an expensive room,and feeds the hobo, death is sad to see his list says: Kenny McKindperson, Killed By A Hobo After Giving Him Everything He Owns In His Will. Kenny is still alive to date.



Written: 1658

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment