Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - meet larry!

this is a story about larry the oyster. really its just so my friend can add me cause i cant get any artwork up yet and shes getting s tad tetchy. so this is for lenore and the stories good. really...i promise
oh and this is more of a dumb childrens

Chapter 1 - meet larry!

Chapter 1 - meet larry!
larry the oyster was a quiet little fellow. more quiet than your ordinary oyster. he strolled to work on the ground floor of the "coral reef shopping mall" everyday without saying a word. his job like the rest of his life was away from the public; stacking shelves in a back room. it wasnt that he didnt want to talk to people and make friends. it wasnt that he was incapable of speaking. he had a condition common in oysters called...shyness.
there was a prescription called confidence that larry's doctor(bill the squid) said larry had to find himself. larry found this terrribly inapropriate but was too shy to say so.

one day larry was on his way home from work. he passed through the usual crowds and passing the posh estate, "crustacian crescent"; where krel road sardines to work, when a recrutment officer stopped by.

"hello sonny jim. you look like a fine lad. i wonder would you be willing to join me whilst i take a group of fish up to the himilaya's to meditate for a spell. were going to enlighten our spirits and broaden our horizons. oh and we'll be seeking our inner confidence of course...y'know same old, same old..."

'golly gosh!' larry thought. 'just what i need.' larry nodded his head in reply (for you see he was too shy to actually speak.)

"okalidokalidoo" cheered the kind officer, dude, man, fish, thingy...

**next time on larry's big adventures-larry goes to the himalaya's, but what awaits him there? hmm...hmm...do you know? cause if you do you better tell me now...okay...right now**

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

lenore on August 11, 2004, 9:21:06 AM

lenore on
lenorewoohoo! finally.
goddamn woman it took you long enough. dont really know why im commentins seein as i tiped it all out and added the overly dumb ending. falalalala...hmm im aboard longjohnsilvers boat and we're having a swashbucklin good time!!! rar rar rar...yo ho ho and rum all around