Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - chapter6

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 6 - chapter6

Chapter 6 - chapter6

 

"I love Kairi!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sora yelled "Ha!  It`s about time you said it."  said Riku.  "Do you really like me?"asked Kiari " More than you know."said Sora  "Then kiss me again you idiot!"yelled Kiari  "I think I`m gonna hurl!" yelled Riku.

Kiari and Sora begin makingout.Riku runs to the bathroom and starts barfing.

"Okay guys please stop makingout it's getting boring  watching you guys."Namane said."Then why don't you and Roxsas start makingout too?"Kiari suggested."Not a bad idea."said Roxsas."Don't push it Roxsas."said Namane."Please???"Roxsas begged.Namane smiles and jumps on top of Roxsas."Okay guys I'm.................Whoa!"yelled Riku.Riku runs upstairs and comes back with a video camera.He starts to tape all the action in the room.

"Ha! Now I'm gonna post this tape on the internet!"shouted Riku."We don't care."said Kiari and continues makingout with Sora.
"Crap!Then ther's no piont of this!"yellled Riku
 


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JessLuvsBishies on November 18, 2006, 11:31:04 AM

JessLuvsBishies on
JessLuvsBishiesRIKU IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! It's like Alora says, "It's no fun to call people names if they don't respond"....or somthing like that....
Nice story by the way! Wanna add me t it so Riku can have someone to make out with?! *wink* ;)

Love2talk11 on November 18, 2006, 8:55:06 PM

Love2talk11 on
Love2talk11ok ill put you in te story jess
 

JessLuvsBishies on November 19, 2006, 3:03:20 AM

JessLuvsBishies on
JessLuvsBishiesWHEEEEEE!!! YAY!!! I <3 RIKU!!!