Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

One afternoon Riku, Sora, Kairi, and Namane,  were hangng around in Sora's house.Riku was litterally hanging on a pole he was bored to hell and didn't feel like being sarcastic at the time. Kairi and Namane were playing a video game.Sora and Roxsas were playing chess(it was either chess or preety princess)."Checkmate I win!" Sora shouted tryumphitly."What the hell!?" Roxsas shouted.

 

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Suddenly there was a knock the door."I'll get it guys!I don't want to inturupt you."Riku said sarcasticly.Riku opend the door and saw JessLuvsBishies standing at the door."Hi Riku!"greeted Jess."Hey Jess what brings you here?"said Riku. "Kiari called me and said you guys were having a party."said Jess.

Riku smiled slyly(don't know if tat's a word)."Come on in Jess!"Said Riku.When Jess came in this is what she saw,

Sora holding Kiari against a wall and kissing her like crazy and Namane on top of Roxsas on the floor kissing."That reminds me Kiari said you were being left out of something."said Jess,"Now I know what she meant."She sat on the floor staring at both couples.Riku sat down next to her and kissed her."Wanna take a shot at it?"he offered.Jess didn't say anything she looked around and then lept at Riku kissing him crazy Riku kissed back just as crazy.When Jess lept at Riku they ended up in a closet and the door was half  closed. Remember when I said Sora was holding Kiari against the wall?(Well that wall was next to the closet were Jess and Riku were making out.)See Kiari was squirming a bit because she needed to take a breath of air and tell Sora how much she loved him.But Sora thought she was trying to be "playful" so Kiari kicked the door and it lock into place.

Finaly Kiari broke free from Sora's kiss and gasped."Oh my god Sora!" she yelled. Sora stood there looking guilty."You are the best kisser and Boy friend I could ever ask for!"She said and pulled herself closer than close to him.She kised him and they restarted making out.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JessLuvsBishies on November 24, 2006, 12:24:25 AM

JessLuvsBishies on
JessLuvsBishiesWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORD PORN!!!!!!! NO! Just kiddding!