Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Too Much Information!

He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.

Chapter 2 - Too Much Information!

Chapter 2 - Too Much Information!
Two hours later, Cyborg had just gotten home from Steel City. He walked into the kitchen/family room and saw Raven flipping through TV channels. He glanced around the room and saw that she was here alone.

"Yo Rae. Where's Rob and Star?" He asked while opening the fridge to find something to eat.

"Trust me…you don't want to know." She said in monotone, and Cyborg figured he really didn't want to know.

"Where's Beastboy?" he asked noticing his best friend wasn't hassling him about Cyborg eating meat.

"In his room still. He's been there for two hours now…" She stated finally stopping on the Discovery Channel. Cyborg's eyes widened.

"Do I even want to know about that one?" he asked truly frightened at what his friend might be doing…

"He's reading." She said in a bored tone, and started watching 'A Haunting'.

'Reading?!' Cyborg thought as he scratched his head.

I touched his face. "Look," I said. "I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn't that enough?"

"Yes, it is enough," he answered, smiling. "Enough for forever."

And he leaned down to press his cold lips once more to my throat.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SacredWolf on April 1, 2010, 7:25:30 PM

SacredWolf on
SacredWolfLOLZ XDDD "In his room still. He's been there for two hours now…" "Do I even want to know about that one?" he asked truly frightened at what his friend might be doing… XD