Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Realization

He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.

Chapter 3 - Realization

Chapter 3 - Realization
Beastboy shut the book, eyes red and burning from all the concentration he put into reading the 498-page book. It's been 5 hours since Raven lent him Twilight, and looking at his clock it was about 6:30pm. He sat there and thought back on everything his brain absorbed in the last 5 hours. Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme, Charlie, James, Laurent, Victoria…. vampires, humans, love, hate, blood, hunger…hunger…his stomach rumbled as he thought about that word.

'I should get something to eat before I pass out…' he gets up and stretches, feeling rather stiff. He walked out of his room and towards the kitchen. His brain was replaying chapter after chapter of the book. His thoughts wandered to Edward and Bella, and their love.

'I can kind of understand how Bella feels…being in love with someone who is way out of your league, really does suck. Damn, she's really lucky that the person she loves, loves her back…' he entered the main room and didn't bother to take a look around, and headed straight for the fridge. He grabbed a plate with a large cube of tofu on it.

"Finished?" Ravens voice from behind him made him jump, and he almost dropped his food.

"Holy crap Rae! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Raven couldn't help but smile a little, Beastboy tried to slow his racing heart…for two reasons now.

"So…did you enjoy the book?" She asked as she walked over to sit at the kitchen table, a blank expression placed on her face. Beastboy sat down across from her, slowly eating his food. A bright smile was planted on his face.

"Yeah! It was amazing! Thanks for letting me read it Rae!" She nodded and he finished his food. He got up and placed his dishes in the sink, then checked the list to see who did dishes tonight. 'Robin…phew…' he smiled and turned around to face Raven, who was now standing next to him.

"My book?" She hinted as he blushed. He smiled and nodded.

"Ha ha sorry Rae. Come with me up to my room, I'll give it to you." He said smiling, and then smacking himself mentally for the last part. 'God that sounded so wrong! What the hell is wrong with me!? Thank god that she's not perverted'

Raven nodded and followed behind him up to his room. They stood outside his door, and it whooshed open. Raven's eyes widened as she saw the forest of decay otherwise known as Beastboy's room.

"Will I inhale some unknown chemicals if I go inside?" she asked cautiously. Beastboy laughed and shook his head.

"No you wouldn't, but I'll go get it just incase." He winked and walked inside. The room was dark, and Raven could hear a soft bang followed by a loud "shoot!". She raised an eyebrow as she wondered what he was doing…

'Did he get lost in there?' she thought to herself. He then re-appeared her book held out to her, and a bright smile on his face. She nodded, and took the book in her hands.

"Thanks again Rae…" Beastboy said awkwardly after a few minutes passed of silence. Raven nodded again, and turned to leave when she stopped. She turned her head to look at Beastboy, a smirk on her face. Beastboy blushed lightly and got even more nervous.

"You know Beastboy…there's a sequel." She said a small smile forming. His face brightened and he suddenly looked like an excited child.

"Really?!" He asked practically jumping up and down.

"Yes…I don't have it, but you can find it at any book store. It's called New Moon." She said starting to walk away. Beastboy smiled.

"Thanks! Sweet Dreams Raven!" he said in a cheerful voice, and Raven smiled again and said quietly,

"Sweet dreams Beastboy."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SacredWolf on April 1, 2010, 7:33:38 PM

SacredWolf on
SacredWolfLOLZ cant breathe! "Thank god that she's not perverted'" XDDDDDDD

Stillbored123 on March 31, 2010, 6:33:18 AM

Stillbored123 on
Stillbored123Aw we dont have our pointless arguements in these. :(