Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Morning

He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.

Chapter 4 - Morning

Chapter 4 - Morning
The sun's bright light filled the large dark room filled with books and magical items. The sleeping girl was sprawled out on her large circular bed, her face peaceful as she was drifting through the land of dreams. She rolled over and onto her side so she was facing away from the light.

The loud sound of an alarm clock blared, and she groggily opened her eyes. She sighed and rolled over to shut off the annoying item that had awoken her, but instead of seeing her nightstand, she was face to face with a teenage boy. A green teenage boy…

She screamed.

After a period of loud shrieks and her almost beating up the changeling to a pulp, Raven had calmed down. Beastboy lay on the floor, bruises covering his face along with some blood here and there. Raven glared at him, her eyes pitch black.

"Beastboy… what in the world are you doing in my room, while I was sleeping?" She asked, her voice dripping with a deadly poison that sent a message of Death. Beastboy slowly sat up and smiled nervously at the dark beauty. He rubbed the back of his neck as he always did in awkward situations.

"Well..uh…you see…" He started slowly, crimson staining his pale green cheeks.

Raven raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue. After a few minutes of awkward silence Raven spoke.

"Well what?" She asked more calmly then before, and Beastboy seemed to skink back towards the door, a fearful look on his face.

"I uh…wanted to see if you could take me to buy uh..New Moon…heh…" He held his hands in front of his face, preparing himself for the painful rage of anger that Raven only seemed to direct at him. Instead, Raven blinked twice and stared at him.

"You…came in here to ask me to take you to buy New Moon…?" She questioned quietly, and Beastboy opened one eye to look at her warily. She just stared at him, and then he lowered his arms and smiled.

"So, you're not mad??" He asked cheerfully. Suddenly the room was engulfed in black aura and Raven stood in front of Beastboy, towering over him. Her eyes were wide and black and her expression showed she was indeed, pissed off.

"YOU WOKE ME UP TO HAVE ME TAKE YOU TO BUY A BOOK?!"

The sounds of screams from Beastboy filled the Tower, waking the other sleeping Titans.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment