Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Starfire's Cooking o.o

He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.

Chapter 5 - Starfire's Cooking o.o

Chapter 5 - Starfire's Cooking o.o
Robin was in the kitchen eating a large amount of pancakes, loaded with pounds and pounds of butter and syrup. (Well someone's not worried about their figure it seems. -.-) Cyborg was playing video games, what a surprise. (seriously. They have dating services now Cy.) As for Starfire… Well… I won't go into detail, but it involves her, a cook book, and sulfuric acid. (O.O)

Robin glanced around the room and put his fork down, looking confused.

"Where's Beastboy and Raven?" He asked the other Titans. Cyborg kept playing his racing game, swinging the controller around his head every now and then.

"Well, from that scream earlier, my guess is that Raven killed him. Oh well, I always wanted a dog." He smirked and continued playing. Robin rolled his eyes and turned towards Star who was pouring a large pitcher which held some sort of yellow liquid.

"….Star…?" He asked his eyes resembling large dinner plates. She smiled sweetly at him and continued pouring.

"I am sorry friend Robin, but I have not seen friends Raven and Beastboy." She said apologetically, and looked back down at her strange mixture.

"Uhh… I was actually going to ask what the hell you are pouring in there??" He said while pointing to the now empty pitcher. Star blinked twice and then smiled.

"The "pee" oil!" She said happily while pointing to the beaten up cookbook next to her. Robin blinked then looked at the pitcher, then at Star, then at the cook book.

"Uhh… did you mean "peanut oil"?" He asked with hope. Star shook her head and held the pitcher up.

"No friend! The book said to add "pee oil!" So I went into the room of bath and made it myself-" the car Cyborg was driving on his game suddenly crashed into a wall and he fell off the couch.

"WHAT!?!?!?" he screamed, looking very disgusted. Robin stared at the now confused alien with an appalled expression. Star shrugged and started to mix the ingredients with a middle spoon. Robin and Cyborg's face turned green. Star looked at them with a quizzical expression.

"friends, why do you resemble friend Beastboy? Oh!" She holds out the spoon towards Robin. Yellow mushy liquid dripped from it slowly. "Friend Robin, would you like to "lick to spoon"??!" She asked excitedly. Robin quickly covered his mouth and ran out of the room. Star looked at the doors with confusion, then placed the spoon in her mouth. Cyborg stared at her with the famous: "WTF?!" look. She pulled the spoon out of her mouth and smiled. "Friend Cyborg would you-" Cyborg ran out of the room holding his stomach.

Star stood there holding the spoon in her hand as she stared at the closed doors.

"What has gotten into them?" She shrugged and licked the spoon again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SacredWolf on April 1, 2010, 7:50:15 PM

SacredWolf on
SacredWolfO_o...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! *runs out of the doors too* GROSS!