Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Dino Nuggets!

He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.

Chapter 6 - Dino Nuggets!

Chapter 6 - Dino Nuggets!
The streets were crowded. Noises surrounded her at every angle. Then to add to her building adgitation, a certain 4"9 green teenage boy was walking next to her while swinging his arms back and forth and whistling the melody of "Party in the USA". Ohhh yes…. It wasn't a mystery that she wasn't about to explode in a piss off match. Sighing, and then rubbing her temples with two fingers the young goth stopped in front of a large bookstore. The boy who was following her stopped as well and glanced up in awe at the store before him. His eyebrows pulled together in confusion as he red the sign.

"Boders? Raven, what's a 'Boder'?" He asked innocently. The gothic princess replied with a sigh and a face palm. She has had a rough day you know…. Going to bed at 3am, being woken up at 5am by a giggly green dwarf… and then being manipulated to take said dwarf to the local bookstore to purchase a book that was mostly written to appeal to teenage GIRLS. Yep, Rae-Rae was not a happy camper.

"It's called Borders, Beastboy. The 'R' must have fallen off." She said in her all to famous "You're a ****ing idiot" tone of voice. Beastboy gaped in awe at the foreign store before him. Eyes twinkling, he slowly reached for the handle to the door which would lead to the magical world before him. His silver gloved hand clutched the handle and he pulled with all his might, but it didn't budge. Thinking that he didn't pull hard enough he gripped it with both hands and pulled again. It still didn't open. Now he was beginning to get agitated, and he began pulling until the beads of sweat on his brow resembled the Niagara Falls.

He collapsed on the ground, panting and wheezing. He looked up at Raven who had just down another face palm.

"Beastboy… there are two things you've overlooked. The first one being," She pointed to the giant letters painted in bright red on the door he had tried opening. "The sign says push, not pull. Idiot." Blinking twice and looking up at the newly discovered sign, Beastboy smiled sheepishly and let out an embarrassed laugh.

"My bad."

"…and the second one being… The store doesn't open until 3pm. We have a total of 5 hours BEFORE the doors open. Ergo, I COULD HAVE SLEPT FOR ANOTHER 5 HOURS YOU IDIOT!" She towered over him and he cringed in fear as he jotted down a mental note; a sleepy Raven is a scary Raven.

After Raven had calmed down some, Beastboy glanced around and said;

"So… You wanna grab some lunch or something? I'll buy!" His cheerful voice seemed to brighten the world around them, which kind of creeped Raven out. And that's saying something. She kept her blank stare and nodded briefly in agreement. Overjoyed, Beastboy took her pale hand in his and dragged her towards a restaurant that was only a few blocks away.

:D

Raven's eyes widened slightly as she saw the name of the restaurant.

"Bella Italia?" She questioned the cheerful boy beside her. He nodded his head and dragged her inside. The place was dimly lit, and there were quite a handful of people there. She had heard some reviews of this place, but she had never been here before. She knew one thing however, it was expensive. Getting a little worried that Beastboy wouldn't have enough to afford a straw she began to say something when a woman walked over to them with a smile.

"Welcome to Bella Italia, how many in your party today?" She asked while staring at Beastboy. Raven was waiting for a snide comment about his skin, but it didn't come. Beastboy flashed the woman a big grin.

"Just two." Her smile faded slightly as she looked over at Raven, and nodded. Beastboy and Raven followed the pissed waitress as she led them to a booth at the back of the restaurant. Keeping her eyes on Beastboy she handed them each a menu.

"My name is Mindi and I'll be serving you today, and I'd just like to say that I'm a huge fan of the Titans…" She seemed to lean closer to Beastboy as she muttered, "A huge fan." then she walked off while getting her swag on.

Blinking twice Raven stared at the departed waitress and then at the oblivious boy who had just been flirted with but was more concerned with the number of Tofu Chicken strips he'd get in a kids meal.

"Well…Um, she seems…. Nice." Raven muttered to Beastboy who looked up from his menu.

"Nice? I thought she was a little strange… well, more like pedofilish. She kind of gives me the creeps. Oo! They have Tofu Dinosaur Nuggets! Pwnage!" Beastboy smiled with excitement as he drooled over the fake meaty food. Raven was surprised to find herself smiling slightly at the fact that Beastboy wasn't interested in the waitress. As of why she felt this way, she had no idea but it scared her shootless. O.o

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SacredWolf on April 1, 2010, 8:07:51 PM

SacredWolf on
SacredWolflolz i luvs it! u are a great writer!:D

LuluxKei101 on April 2, 2010, 10:39:40 AM

LuluxKei101 on
LuluxKei101Haha thanks :)