Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hell Girl?

Abused by the head of her family, Rin Sohma turns to a well-known website for a way out... All she needs to do is untie the red string.

Chapter 1 - Hell Girl?

Chapter 1 - Hell Girl?
A young girl, about the age of 18, stared out into the night. He long black hair flayed out around her, and her pale skin glistened in the moons soft white light. Her cold expressionless face, which was remarkably beautiful, stared at the mysterious object known as the moon. It was silent, except for the constant beeping coming from the I.V machine standing next to her.

The sound of a door opening was heard, and a middle aged woman walked into the white room. She saw the girl, and gasped.

"Sohma-San, you should be resting!" The woman said worriedly, rushing towards the girl. The woman was dressed in an all white nurses outfit. She placed a hand on the girls shoulder, and as soon as there was skin-to-skin contact, the girl jerked her body away from the nurse. The girl's once distant auburn eyes were now filled with hate as she glared at the nurse.

"Don't touch me." She spat, and then returned to stare at the moon. The nurse was frozen in shock for a few minutes before she re-composed herself and left the room. The girl, Isuzu Rin sat there in her hospital room alone.

A teenage boy was walking by himself in the busy hallways of Kaiwaia High school. He was tall and slender; his short baggy hair barely covered his eyes and was the shocking colors white and black. He wore an all black school uniform, which consisted of a long-sleeve shirt rimmed in white fabric, and black pants. The buttons at the top were undone, making somewhat of a v-neck shirt. The black fabric brought to attention that he was very pale. Around his neck were hand made gray necklaces, with one big black cross on the largest necklace. His gray eyes seemed distant as he stared straight ahead as he walked.

Unnoticed to him, groups of girls were watching his every move, little hearts in their eyes.

"Haru!" The white and black haired boy turned to see another boy wearing a white sweater vest, and a long sleeve navy blue shirt underneath, and dark blue pants. His arm was up and outstretched towards him to get his attention, and his shaggy short silver hair was almost covering his violet eyes. He too, was very pale. He finally caught up to Haru, and started to catch his breath.

"Haru…I was looking everywhere for you. Momiji said you were going to ditch the rest of the day. Is that true?" The boy asked, his eyes worried.

"Yeah…" Haru started, a distant gaze staring out the window. His voice was calm and lazy. "I was thinking of going to see Rin…" He said once again in a lazy tone. The other boy gasped quietly.

"Rin? She's not in the hospital again is she?" he asked with worry, and Haru's eye moved to look at the boy in a distant gaze.

"She is… I thought Honda-San would have told you. Akito pushed her out of the Sohma estates 2nd story window again…" Haru muttered and the boys eyes widened.

"Again?!" He screamed and Haru nodded. The boy looked away sadly, and Haru placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks for being concerned about Rin Yuki, I knew you two weren't exactly close." Haru smiled softly, and before Yuki could say anything Haru turned around and started to walk away. "Also, tell Honda-San to not be too worried…" Haru said, his back still facing Yuki. Yuki nodded, then turned the opposite way, and walked towards the Student Council Room.

Rin sat on her hospital bed, staring out the window. Her nurse, Hatsune Saki walked in and smiled.

"Sohma-San, you have visitors." She said, and behind her three girls walked in. The shortest one had straight brown hair that went down to her to the middle of her back. She wore a blue and white sailor fuku school uniform, and black knee-highs. Her big blue eyes were concerned as she saw Rin. The two girls behind her were the same height. The one on the left wore the same outfit, as the girl in the middle, except the skirt was longer. Her blonde hair went down to rest a little below her shoulders, and bangs covered her right eye. Her blue eyes held boredom in them.

The other girl had black hair that was braided. She like the blonde had a longer version of the sailor fuku outfit. Her cold black eyes showed no emotion. The nurse smiled at the girls, and then left. The brunette ran towards Rin her arms outstretched.

"ISUZU-SAN!" She cried and threw her arms around Rin, who's eyes widened and she froze.

"Tohru-Chan…I think you're scaring her." The black haired girl spoke gently, and Tohru gasped and quickly let go. Rin sent her a glare, but said nothing.

"I-I'm sorry Isuzu-San… I was so scared when I heard that Akito-San p-p-pushed you…" She said as tears started to form. Rin sighed and turned her head to the window again.

"Hey, Isuzu was it?" The blonde spoke as she walked towards Rin. Rin nodded.

"Why'd this Akito push you from the window anyway? Is he crazy or something?" She asked and Tohru stared at her innocently, and with curiosity. It was quiet, and then Rin turned towards the girl, an angry and hateful expression on her face.

"He hates me, and I hate him. That's all." She said coldly, and Tohru blinked back tears. "There's nothing I can do to stop him either…" Rin muttered, and the black haired girl looked at her with concern.

"Have you heard of the Hell Correspondence site?" She asked quietly, and everyone stared at her.

"Hana-Chan?" Tohru said quietly as Saki walked towards Rin slowly. Rin stared at her with curiosity.

"Hell…correspondence site?" She asked quietly and Saki nodded.

"It is a website only accessible at midnight. Apparently, you type in the name of the person you despise, and the Hell Girl will take revenge for you and send that person to hell." She said gently, and Rin's eyes widened in what appeared to be hope.

"Hana…only you could know of something like that." The blonde spoke with a smile as she rolled her eyes. Saki turned to her and smiled softly.

"Do you not believe it Arisa?" She asked calmly, and Arisa laughed.

"Of course not!" She said and Saki smiled.

"Oh, but it does exist." Saki said quietly, and turned to leave. Arisa laughed and followed her. Tohru bowed respectfully to Rin, then left. Leaving Rin staring at the doorway in shock.

'Hell Girl will take revenge for me?'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SacredWolf on April 1, 2010, 5:12:35 PM

SacredWolf on
SacredWolfooh this is really interesting im going to read the rest of the chapters ur skills as a writer are fantastic!