Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I just feel like dying

This is just something I felt like making becouse I feel depressed at the moment.

Lunar is a lonely cat, woundering the streets thinking of her lost friend, Icy.
One rainy night, she jumps into the river to drown away all of her sorrow...but an unlik

Chapter 1 - I just feel like dying

Chapter 1 - I just feel like dying
A long-haired, very dark brown almost black cat walked along the sidewalk of the huge city, the moon made a purple sheen to her pelt. Lunar''s brown eyes were glazed over in saddness and pain. " Icy, I wish you was here." She meowed towards the sky, as people passed her. Her friend Icy had left some days ago and it just ripped herself inside, her pelt was unkept and her tail dragged behind her. One night, it was raining and her pelt was plastered to her. She walked along the bridge, the water lapping up. She looked down, her eyes misty. She felt like jumping in, just ending it there. She looked over and closed her eyes, tilting foreward so to fall to her death. Before she did, she heard a voice calling her. " LUNAR! Lunar please don''t!" Cried a familier voice. Lunar turned to she a white cat with black spots and hazel-blue eyes. " Icy, I can''t bileave its you!" Cried Lunar, tears streaming down her cheeks. Icy nuzzled closer to her friend, conforting her. The rain kept coming down as Lunar''s eyes locked with Icy''s " Icy, I can''t bileave that I wanted to die, I just felt like ending it all." Icy''s conforting lick on her ear made her feel better. " I know Lunar, I was just afraid I would lose you forever." She cried. The two friends stood up and walked back towards the city.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment