Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Just a normal day

This is a story about a young girl that must make a choice that could change her life forever. Will she find the woman from her dreams? Will she make the right choice? Read to find out.

Chapter 1 - Just a normal day

Chapter 1 - Just a normal day
Sydney Butcher
Periods 3&7
January 20, 2008
Magic Forever

Emma-Jane awoke at around 2 a.m. in a cold sweat, and she let out a yelp. Her mom was going to be so upset. Ever since her mom and dad had split, Emma-Janes mom Meg had been angry at the world.
Go back to sleep! You have school in the morning! Shouted her mom. Im sorry, Emma-Jane called back. As quietly as possible, Emma-Jane flipped on a small light as she crawled out of bed. Her room was a library. Emma-Janes walls were filled with hundreds of books. Every time she could not sleep she would lay back in her recliner with a good book, like The Outsiders or Harry Potter, and slowly drift into an easy sleep. Tonight she chose The Naked Mole Rat Letters. She had read this book about six times. When she finally fell asleep again, Emma-Jane dreamt of her parents being happy and not split up.
She woke up again, and her alarm clock was blaring in her ear. Emma-Jane pulled on a pale blue T-shirt and a pair of old blue jeans. Emma-Jane was a simple kind of girl. It did not matter to her to her that she did not have the newest or most trendy clothes.
With every step down the winding stair case leading to the kitchen Emma-Jane became more alert. By the time she reached her kitchen table, she was pumped up and full of energy. She decided that she would make herself some bacon and eggs.
Emma-Jane had scrambled her eggs because she thought that doing so would save her some time, but she was wrong. She missed the bus anyway.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodfangTheFox on March 11, 2008, 11:43:52 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxSweet! Hey, I can relate to this!