Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Off To School

This is a story about a young girl that must make a choice that could change her life forever. Will she find the woman from her dreams? Will she make the right choice? Read to find out.

Chapter 2 - Off To School

Chapter 2 - Off To School
Emma-Jane had been staying with her mom for a while because her father was getting re-married. She was so upset that her father had found a new wife after six months. Her name was Connie, and Emma-Jane hated her. Meg and Emma-Jane lived only a few minutes away from the Jr. High. Emma-Jane decided to ride her bike to school. When she pulled up, she almost ran into her best friend Brittney.
Hey whats up? she cried as they approached each other,
I missed you! (This was a little joke that they had.)
I know darling, we must catch up said Brittney in a snooty voice.
We must chat! Emma-Jane said trying her hardest not to laugh. There was a long pause and neither of the girls could handle it, they both burst out laughing.
So, how is good old Meg? When Meg first met Brittney she had said,
You can either call me mom or Meg. Often times Brittney will call her mom, but just as a joke.
She has had it rough these last few months, said Emma-Jane with a hint of sadness in her voice.
Oh my goodness, Emma-Jane, you have huge bags under your eyes. How many hours did you sleep last night? Brittney always cared how Emma-Jane looked.
I donno, six or seven maybe even less. Emma-Jane never cared what other people thought of her, she would not even mind if she was forced to wear a banana suit.
Why does it matter if I have bags under my eyes? Emma-Jane asked with an edge to her voice.
Well Im sorry; Im just looking out for you. That little sleep isnt healthy! Brittney screamed out as she began to sob. Emma-Jane was helpless.
Look Brit, I cant help it that I keep on having these dreams. In them a woman is following me! Brittney was dumbfounded.
That is insane! Brittney cried as if it was all Emma-Janes fault that she was having those dreams.
Hey look, there she is! Emma-Jane shouted in disbelief.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodfangTheFox on March 11, 2008, 11:47:01 AM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxO.O Lets hear it for recurring dreams.