Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The unexpected visit

This is a story about a young girl that must make a choice that could change her life forever. Will she find the woman from her dreams? Will she make the right choice? Read to find out.

Chapter 3 - The unexpected visit

Chapter 3 - The unexpected visit
The woman that had haunted many of her nightmares was actually in a crowd of students at her school. Emma-Jane began to chase the woman into the crowd. As soon as she entered the crowd she fell, almost as if she had fainted. The people within the crowd began to panic and yell. Brittney ran into the school building calling for help. Within 10 minutes an ambulance was there to pick up Emma-Jane and take her to the hospital. When Emma-Jane woke up, she was confused because she had seen the woman and chased her into the crowd of people. All of a sudden, the woman had grown wings and flew off. She looked like a butterfly freshly out of her peaceful cocoon awoken early to fly into the sunset. Emma-Jane could not figure out why this woman looked so familiar to her.
Emma-Jane had been so happy that her mom was the person to realize that she was awake because Emma-Janes dad was there, and that meant that Connie was there too. Emma-Jane could not stress her dislike for Connie enough. Connie would not stay in the same room with Meg for more than five minutes. This meant that Emma-Jane had about 15 minutes with her mom until Connie came over to the glass door and began tapping on it letting Meg know that her turn for visiting was over. Emma-Jane knew that her father and Connie had brought gifts and flowers, but Emma-Jane did not care. Right then she wanted to see her mother.
Oh, sweetheart what happened? Everyone is saying that you passed out, and Brittney ran inside to call 911. Emma-Janes mother took a deep breath, and Emma-Jane could see the tear stains on her shirt and face. Meg had been a wreck for so many months. It seemed like she was always crying. Emma-Jane could tell that her mother was trying her hardest not to cry now and be strong because she did not want to see her baby in the hospital.
No, Mom, I didnt pass out. I saw the woman from my nightmares. I chased her until we reached a forest, then I lost sight of her and woke up here. Emma-Jane had been having a hard day. She was so tired that she was having trouble talking. Meg sat up suddenly because she could hear Connie tapping on the glass. Meg bent over her daughter, kissed her on the forehead and told her,
I love you more than you could ever know. Emma-Jane was so excited when her doctor came in to tell her that she could go home that evening. The doctor left, and her father left because he and Connie had dinner plans that they needed to get ready for. When Meg entered the hospital room and sat down, she was suddenly replaced by the woman that had haunted Emma-Jane for so many nights.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BloodfangTheFox on March 11, 2008, 12:37:28 PM

BloodfangTheFox on
BloodfangTheFoxWOW. Cool!