Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Caught Camping

This is after the Dragonfire incident. The story begins with Bloom and friends are going camping before the next school year.

Chapter 1 - Caught Camping

Chapter 1 - Caught Camping
I’m sitting on a cliff that looks over a vast, crystal-clear lake. My name is Bloom, and I’m not your typical girl from Earth. I’m actually the last heir to the throne of Sparx, a magical and beautiful kingdom that was the center of a magical realm full of fairies, heroes, witches, and magical plants and creatures. Sadly a coven of witches, who were looking for the Dragon Fire, the power that was said to create the universe, destroyed Sparx as well as my actual parents, the King and Queen of Sparx. I was the only survivor of that tragedy because Daphne, a very beautiful nymph and the Keeper of the Dragon Fire, hid the power in me and sent me to Earth where the witches would never find me. I was only 1 at the time. Fifteen years later, the Dragon Fire revealed itself and I became a freshman at Alfea, a college for fairies, where I found fairy friends, witch enemies, and the love of my life. For now the school year is over and my friends, Stella, Brandon, Musa, Riven, Techna, Timmy, Flora, Sky and myself, have decided to go camping before the new school year started. The girls and I are to be sophomores, while the boys will be juniors. Anyways, listen to my tale as the rest of the story continues.
As I look at the moon, I hear soft footsteps behind me. I turned my head just enough to see Prince Sky coming in my direction. The first time we met, I had just found out I was a fairy with magical powers and I knew him as Brandon the squire. The first time we kissed, I had found out he was Prince Sky and I was the Princess of Sparx. He helped me get up on my feet and held me in his arms. As we talked about all we’ve been through, we sat down and stared at the awesome landscape of Lake Chrysalis, the very place where I regained my powers. When we decided to get back to camp, I took an awkward step getting up and would’ve fallen if it weren’t for Sky. He caught me around the waist and helped me get steady. Once I was sure-footed, he kissed me on the forehead and we walked to the place where the others were gathered around the campfire. Riven was telling scary stories that seemed to freak the girls and Timmy out. He even tried to make a move on Musa, but as always, she played hard to get. We roasted marshmallows and the RF Boys even did a combat routine they had to do for their final exams. Flora and Musa put together a song that the nearby animals danced to and Techna, Stella, and I did one cool light and fireworks display to commemorate the old and new school year that lasted an hour after we finished. I watched it with Sky next to me while the others were with each other. Flora was sitting on a tree with some animals to keep her company. After the fireworks were gone, went decided to turn in for the night. Since we trusted the boys, we decided that we could sleep with each other. We got into the tents we had set up to change, girls first of course, and then we went to bed. When Sky and I lay, my back was to his face. Then he placed his hand around my waist and I turned around to face him. We put our arms around each other and slept really close. By the time we knew it, we were sound asleep in each other’s arms.
Later that night, I woke to hear a sound in the bushes. I didn’t want to wake the others so I quietly got dressed and got outside the tent to look around. When I passed a large tree, Icy, Darcy, and Stormy jumped out from behind it and ambushed me. Luckily, everyone must’ve heard the commotion because a few minutes later, everyone was rushing over to help me. The RF Boys drew their phantom-blades and the girls called for their winx (I did the same). Then out of the blue, these hunter trolls appeared from behind the trees and attacked us. The witches kept trying to knock me out, but Sky protected me until he got knocked out when a troll hit him hard in the chest. I knocked the troll to the ground and Sky came to. Everyone fought fiercely and we were starting to win, but Darcy confused everybody and Stormy threw up a dust cloud. In all the confusion, Icy trapped all of my body except for my head in an ice coffin. Before they blindfolded and gagged me, I screamed for help. The last thing I remember before my blackout was Sky running out of the dust cloud to rescue me, but before he could reach me, The witches teleported me out of his grasp.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

eelchic on December 25, 2007, 3:40:45 AM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG I TOE LUV THIS I'M IN SUSPENCE!!!! ITS SO AMAZING!!!

Kai-is-my-Angel on January 19, 2006, 7:51:22 PM

Kai-is-my-Angel on
Kai-is-my-Angelthat is really good....awww damn cliff hangers! Keep writing, please!

ciao

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on September 16, 2005, 10:25:14 AM

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on
kagome_and_inu_4_evahihi
luv the story












plz continue

Master_Chief60 on July 31, 2005, 8:58:39 AM

Master_Chief60 on
Master_Chief60I love your story so far, the only thing I'd like you to change is to spell Tecna right. ;)