I like to draw. Obviously. I have some really old, crappy drawings on here, I have gotten a LOT better since then...
My favorite cartoon is Avatar: The Last Airbender. My favorite show is Meerkat Manor. My favorite animals are cats and my favorite fantasy animals are dragons. My favorite video game is The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, and hence, I love roleplaying.
I won't add anyone to my favorites nor will I carry on conversations with you. I will comment your pictures but don't expect me to be your friend over the internet- I'm very reclusive.
I'm writing 3 novels and 4 short stories at the moment, all of which I plan to illustrate and publish.
My favorite original character is an anthro dragon man.
I am not posting any information, not even the names, of my characters because I'm verrry careful about my ideas being stolen- even his name is very, very cool (IMO) and I don't want anyone to take it! :/
The most important thing about me is that I'm a Christian. You have a problem with it, then don't flame me. Do you know what it means to be saved?! Well, being saved is salvation from eternal damnation in Hell. Hell is a real place, people! Its not just some fantasy that you should joke about or draw about. Its something you should fear. There IS a spiritual world. I am NOT joking about this, and there is a war that is going on that we cannot usually see between angels and demons. Demons are real. People are actually being influenced by demons across the world, and those people are without Christ. Witchcraft is real and those powers come from demons.
Look to Jesus Christ and repent so you will not be sent to such a horrible demon-world when you die. Beg for forgiveness and repent from your sins, and ask him to save you. He will not let you down, but you must give Him something in return- you must change from your evil ways.
** THE TEN COMMANDMENTS **
Jesus Christ is God's only son. He died on the Cross so we may have life. This is TRUE.
God wrote these commandments to help us to live. We are born sinners, and the wages of sin is death, but through Christ, he has allowed us to live. In return, we must do our best to follow God's commands.
1) Thou shalt not have any gods before Me.
2) Thou shalt not worship an idol.
3) Thou shalt not slander or take my name in vain. (Words, do not take God's name in vain, or use it to express anger or exitement, such as the term "Oh my God".)
4) Thou shalt honor the Sabboth Day and keep it holy. (Whatever day is your day to set aside for God)
5) Thou shalt honor your father and mother. (They gave their life for you. You should honor your parets with everything in your heart.)
6) Thou shalt not kill. (This also includes words. Though you should not phisically murder someone, you can mentally murder them by bringing them down all the time. You should love your neighbor as yourself, and treat them the way you want to be treated.)
7) Thou shalt not commit adultry. (If you've got a wife or husband, never let that person down and run off with someone else.)
8) Thou shalt not steal. (If you want something, just buy it. If you don't have enough, save up.)
9) Thou shalt not bear false witness or lie. (Come on, man! You learned not to lie when you were still in daipers. Always tell the truth.)
10) Thou shalt not covit. (Don't covit what your neighbor has.)
Well, I hope you better understand the spiritual world.
In closing, JESUS DIED FOR YOU!