Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day?

In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day?

Chapter 1 - A Normal Day?


Chapter 1

A Normal Day?



It was a normal weekday, a day when X.A.N.A. decided to attack. The assembly line started to stir in the old factory. Slowly, something was being built, something that Zana hoped would allow him to gain what he has wanted for a long time now. This would be the ultimate test for Jeremy, Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, and Aelita.

“Come on Einstein were going to be late for class”, said Odd in hurry to Mrs. Hurts' room.

“Relax! I needed to get my laptop. You never know when Zana will attack.” replied Jeremy.

Then Ulrich said, “He just attacked yesterday and I'm sure you remember yesterday! After all, yesterday Aelita…”

“Be quiet Ulrich! I know what happened, now lets get to class!” snapped Jeremy.

Meanwhile, Sissy was in the bathroom when X.A.N.A. attacked her. Slowly, she started turning people into X.A.N.A.'s pawns. One by one, X.A.N.A.'s zombie army grew and they headed toward Mrs. Hurts' room.

“Well that was an interesting class! Don't you guys think so? …. Guys?” said Aelita. But they didn't say anything, they were frozen at sight of the zombies.

Suddenly Jeremy said, “Quick! To the factory!”

“I'll hold them off !” said Ulrich.

“I'll call Yumi!” said Aelita frantically. But then they stopped. For at the entrance to the park was an army of androids. There were at least 100 of them, which put everyone in panick.

“Quick! Through the woods!” yelled Odd. They ran in a frenzy to the factory. All of a sudden the zombies and the androids walked toward each other and each zombie fused with an android to become a cyborg. Ulrich could not believe this was happening. He decided to run to the factory and met up with Yumi along the way. Yet, only one cyborg followed. The rest started to attack the city.








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LyokoKenshin on October 21, 2005, 11:49:20 AM

LyokoKenshin on
LyokoKenshinyay!

RavenGothGirl on October 21, 2005, 5:21:04 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlover the river and through the woods to the factory we go!