Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New In Lyoko

In this multi- chapter story X.A.N.A. plans to get what he has wanted for a long time. But, there is just one problem. Five school kids...

Chapter 2 - New In Lyoko

Chapter 2 - New In Lyoko


Chapter 2

New In Lyoko



Ulrich and Yumi caught up with the rest of the gang before they got to the factory. Meanwhile, Aelita was getting worried about the cyborg following them. Soon they got to the computer room.

“Head for the scanners!” said Jeremy.

“Wait! Jeremy there is a cyborg coming this way! It is going to try to hurt you. You have to go into Lyoko with us!” said Aelita.

“ But, Aelita….”

“Jeremy, please. Do it for me.” replied Aelita.

“Aaaawwwww…. how cute!” said Odd.(A/N Something often said by Brittany Powell)

“Can it Odd!” snapped Ulrich.

“Alright Aelita, but we should at least cut off the computer from the rest of Lyoko so X.A.N.A.'s cyborg can't change any programs. I can access all the programs from inside Lyoko with a special program I designed if I ever needed to do this. But, if anyone dies they may not be devirtualized”, said Jeremy.

“We'll take that chance”, said Yumi. Jeremy setup the virtualization program for the forest sector and they all headed to the scanners. When they arrived Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich entered first.

“I am nervous Aelita. I've never been to Lyoko before”, said Jeremy with a gulp.

“Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you”, said Aelita with a smile.

“I….love you too, Aelita.” They entered the scanners and the process began. Jeremy was filled with terror but the thought of Aelita calmed him. Then he entered Lyoko, for the first time he would see what he feared for so long. But he was not afraid, he was with his friends.

“Welcome to Lyoko!” said Yumi with a smile.

“Wow! It's much more different then I though it would be.” said Jeremy in awe, “ Now for our vehicles! And to access the vehicles I have made the holo-screen 1! It allows me to access all the programs from the main computer inside Lyoko!”

“Cool!” said Odd. Jeremy then accessed the vehicle programs and they were off. Aelita and Jeremy used Yumi's vehicle and Yumi road with Ulrich.

“It's good to finally see those two together inside Lyoko”, said Ulrich.

“Yeah”, answered Yumi.

“Jeremy what's the status?” asked Ulrich.

“Uh Oh! X.A.N.A. has activated two towers in each region! Yet, the program he is using is located inside Sector 5! Apparently, the activated towers are blocking our entrance into Sector 5!” said Jeremy in surprise.

“How come the superscanner didn't pick up the activated towers?” asked Aelita.

“X.A.N.A. must of bugged it up!” replied Jeremy, “There is an activated tower straight ahead.”

“Uh Oh! There are two tarantulas ahead!” said Yumi.

“Well take `em, you and Aelita go on”, said Odd.

“Okay!” said Jeremy. With that Jeremy and Aelita started to circle the tower while Yumi jumped from the vehicle and unleashed her fans removing one tarantula's arms. Odd finished it with a shot to the head.

“Alright Ulrich this one's yours!” yelled Odd. Ulrich jumped to the ground and used triangulate. The tarantula shot two of the Ulrichs. Suddenly the third jumped and stabbed the tarantula in the forehead.

“Okay, lets go in”, said Jeremy. They all entered the tower and Aelita went up to the second platform. Then she entered the code, `Lyoko'.






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment